Konhiko Kotogotoku

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Nickname(s): Kure (an alternate reading of the kanji "Kon" in his first name)

Alias: Umbra

Blood Type: O-

Age (range): 18-22 years, usually 20

Alignment: Villain (vigilante)

Pronouns: he/him

Gender: Trans man

Sexuality: Omni, male preference

Crush: Dabi

Back-up Crush(es): Aizawa, Hawks, Shigaraki

OC x OC?: Yes.

Quirk: Shadow Puppets -- He can summon dark creatures from what he calls his "Dark Dimension"

Quirk Drawbacks: 3-20 hr time limit, depending on size, intellect, and complexity of the puppet. This limit decreases if he has multiple puppets out at once, by about an hour per puppet. If he loses focus on maintaining the puppet, it'll become an intangible shadow. It's possible for him to lose control of his puppets, and they'll act out until either his Quirk's time limit runs out or someone destroys them. The Dark Dimension affects his mental state and he can constantly hear the puppets while they're away.

Personality: Kure is a bit of a tease, and likes to flirt with people, though he's not interested in everyone he does this to. He is a bit of a sadist at times. He has a dark and snarky sense of humor. He doesn't get attached to people easily, but when he does, he's loyal to a fault. He doesn't have much regard for human life, pain, etc. unless it's that of someone he cares about. He can hold a grudge and has a bit of a temper, which is only made worse by his stubbornness. He spaces out a lot since his Quirk pulls his attention away.

Likes: Spicy food, punk and rock music, dystopian stories, messing with people, cuddles and headpats (though he'd never admit it), sketching

Hates: Anything overly sweet, orchestral music, silence, Heroes, goats (he's afraid of them)

Appearance: He has onyx black hair with blue and purple strands peppered in, spiked with a midfade; Eyes are heterochromic, one pale blue and one dark green; pale, pinkish skin; a scar that goes around his neck from trauma *sparkles*; on T/has had top surgery, no bottom surgery; 5'6" with a slim muscular build; several cartilage piercings, lip ring on lower right lip

Costume: A simple dark purple masqurade mask (the kind that goes over your eyes kinda like glasses) with silver swirls decorating the edges; Hooded black leather jacket with many pockets to hide weapons; White shirt, cropped above his abs; Jeans (superior pants); Doc Martins; Full-finger gloves with studs on the knuckles

Backstory: His father, who was good friends with a high-ranking Pro Hero at the time, abused him through his childhood and used said friendship to have Heroes turn a blind eye. After he nearly killed Konhiko in an attempted beheading, after which he was saved by a stranger with a healing Quirk by pure chance, he swore that he'd change the society that had abandoned him, no matter what he had to do.

Other: Inspired by Stain. Has a pet spider named Ki.