Kaminari Tsunata

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Nickname(s): Tsunatan (mostly his parents, he hates it lol), Kou

Alias: Coaxis

Blood Type: A+

Age (range): 16-17

Alignment: Hero, UA student (second year)

Pronouns: he/him

Gender: Cisgender man

Sexuality: Bi, male preference

Crush: Open

OC x OC?: Yes.

Family: Kaminari Denki (father), Kaminari Kyouka (formerly Jirou Kyouka, mother)

Quirk: USB-D — On his wrists are an array of the seven types of USB cables that he can extend and control, similar to his mother's Earphone Jacks. When connected to something, these can expel electricity.

Quirk Drawbacks: He can short-circuit similarly to his father, he can't do wide-range attacks unless he plugs into a conductive material since the electricity can only escape through the USBs

Personality: Tsunata definitely inherited his mother's stubbornness — at times, he'd rather risk everything than concede. He is highly intelligent, but his temper can make him short-sighted at times. He has been noted to have a bit of a lack of conscience when it comes to those he hates, and he struggles with boundaries. Emotional, morally gray, and the type where it's his way or no way, but he means well. Like his father, he has a "dumb" mode when he short-circuits, but it causes him to get a bit aggressive along with the other symptoms of lack of reasoning and processing.

Likes: When he's right, his mom, rock, action series, the color red, playing guitar

Hates: Being babied, his dad (to some extent; they don't get along well), cooking (he sucks at it), bitter melon, being called short

Appearance: He has his mom's dark hair with a lightning bolt marking in his dad's bright blond on the left side. He generally keeps it shaved on the right side and lets the left side fall to his shoulders. He has three lobe piercings, an industrial, two helix, and a flat piercing in each ear, as well as dolphin bites. He has a pale complexion and yellow eyes shaped similarly to his mother's. Around 5'5", don't insult his height.

Costume: He wears a leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders with many pockets. He has dozens of zippers on the sleeves, allowing him to open up different paths to fit his USBs through. He carries a few tasers and such on a belt with a skull buckle to use as extra electricity sources. The shirt he wears is cropped to reveal most of his abdomen — it's a simple white one with "Coaxis" written with a lightning bolt as an underline in a way that looks like a band logo. Chains that can be clipped on and off are connected to his shirt, which he can use as a capture/extended weapon by connecting his USBs to a special slot or using the tasers. He wears tight jeans with lots of tears, revealing fishnets underneath. There are also knee-high Gothic platform boots with special USB slots on the backs and iron soles so he can use them for electric attacks.

Backstory: Not much really haha

Other: Inherited his father's ADHD, oops