26 | this is competition

"CHAPTER 26"
this is competition
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You're happy when you finally arrive at the bowling alley.

Seungmin is the first to get out. You debate to wait for Chris, but when he takes a little longer, you get out at the left side, now standing next to Seungmin and Changbin.

"It looks like Minho beat us here," Changbin says, pointing at the white car that's standing two parking spots away from the car you guys were driving in. You look around the parking lot but don't see them, so you're assuming they're already inside.

You then spot Alaska and Robin's car. Now you're almost certain they're already inside.

"I think we're the last ones," you say. Chris and Hyunjin walk around the car towards you, Seungmin and Changbin, a frown seen on their face. "Why do you think so?" Hyunjin asks.

You point at Alaska and Robin's car. Hyunjin nods, "Ah, I see. The girls are here already too. I guess my sister did beat me here, she already made sure to make it a competition."

This makes you chuckle, "That sounds like Alaska. Her and me both," you say, then making your way over to the entrance of the bowling alley.

When you step inside you're met by the sound of people laughing, kids running around on their socks, a couple of people arguing in a corner, and the smell of hotdogs. There's a lot of noises and smells around you and the sudden change overflows you a little. Chan notices this and walks up to you, "Are you alright?" he asks.

You look up and nod, "Yeah, yeah. There's a lot of things going on at once, I didn't know what to do for a second aha. Where are the others?" you ask, trying to change to subject so you can get out of that room.

Hyunjin points at the lanes, "I think they're already there," he says. You move your head and see Felix his vibrant blue locks. You chuckle. "I see."

You walk up to the lanes, quickly changing your shoes to the bowling shoes, and then make your way over to the lanes.

Mya is the first to spot you. She runs up to you and tugs you in a hug, "Hi! You guys are late!" she says, then looking at the other four. "Was traffic bad?" she asks you.

You shrug, "It was doable. I was honestly distracted by other things."

"And that thing is Chris Bahng," Mari says, smirking slightly. You roll your eyes at her. "Maybe."

"So how do we decide who's going to play where?" Jisung asks, basically looking all lovey to Robin and hoping everyone would agree for them to be going together.

"Girls and boys separated would be best I think, we will throw harder," Changbin says, looking at the girls. This makes Robin scoff. "Oh, please. I'm a great bowler!"

"Didn't you say you couldn't bowl?"

"You have no proof, I am a great bowler from now on and I can throw as hard as you can, Seo Changbin!" she says. Alaska cheers. "Yeah, go tell him Robs!"

"Then I say we divide everyone else equally? Two guys each lane, and then divide the girls among that," Jisung offers, grabbing onto Robin. "We will go together."

Robin laughs, "I kinda want to play against Changbin now," she says, looking the male in his eyes. He smirks. "We'll say how we draw lots. I say we split us guys. Me and Hyunjin together because we were both in the front seats, and Chan and Seungmin together because they were in the back. Jisung and Minho, and Jeongin and Felix. The guys draw names of the girls. Sounds great?"