13 | blue lagoon

"CHAPTER 13"
blue lagoon
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I am so glad we can finally rest," Alaska says with a sigh as she plops down in the seat next to you at the beach.

You grab your sunglasses and look over them, seeing her sitting with a yellow cocktail in her hands. You chuckle. "I am too. It feels good to be here with you guys."

Mya comes walking towards the two of you, "Laska! Why didn't you wait for me? Now I had to carry Riles her drink."

She hands you a blue lagoon cocktail. You smile, "Ah, you're a darling. Thank you, Mya!"

"Of course."

Mya just went with a strawberry lemonade. She doesn't drink, so she definitely won't do it during midday. In her mind, you and Laska are absolutely insane for this.

She takes a seat on the beach stool next to you and lies down, her lemonade in her hands and her sunglasses on her head. "Where are the others?"

"Lanhua, Robin and Renee were going grocery shopping for us so we would have food tonight and tomorrow morning and I'm not sure if they are still at the store. I think Minjoo went to take a nap. I have no idea where Jisoo, Raven and Rin are, though," Alaska answers.

"I thought they wanted to play some beach game with a few girls that mentioned they needed more players for it?" you ask, looking at Laska.

She shrugs. "Could be."

Mya nods, "Okay. So we'll be here with the three of us for a while? Sweet."

"I suppose so."

"That's neat. Plenty of time for Riley to tell us about her and Chan, because what the hell is that about?" Alaska says, sipping from her cocktail and having a slight smirk around her lips.

"Yeah, exactly! You worked with him and Minho?? What about that??"

You sigh and lean back in the stool, trying to vanish so you don't have to talk about that. "Nothing. We just had a shoot or whatever and he was there."

"Girl, more details, thank you."

"Fiiine! Hajoon and I had to shoot a behind the scenes for Swarovski's jewelry. Turns out that Minho was the model, so that was fun. Hajoon simped badly about him, it was kinda weird to hear about it, but also funny. It seems like he has a small crush on Minho. I don't blame him, he's hot and all that but–"

"We want to hear about you and Chan, not hot guy Minho and Hajoon's apparent love story... Erm, how much that might interest me though," Mya says as she interrupts you, but you barely heard the last line.

You pout as you look at her. "I don't want to talk about me and Chan! There is nothing to talk about."

"You're a big fat liar. We know you don't like to talk about your feelings but it's needed! Chris has hurt you, and you have hurt him. There must be some sort of tension between you two. And you must have some sort of feelings about the whole situation with him."

"I hate being the eldest and talking about my feelings," you mumble, then taking a big sip from your cocktail. But these girls are right, though. You need to talk about your feelings sometimes.

"Fine, then. Minho told us that there was a K-Pop idol that would do the shoot with him. And what do you think? Christopher is there! And to make matters worse, those two have to do the damn shoot together. My soulmate and my best friend who absolutely hate each other are doing the shoot together... And let me tell you, that tension there was not good."