Birth control

Things were only getting weirder.

I was getting invited to meals more. No one really talked to me. I got a few glances and that was it.

When I tried to sneak out Loretta would draw attention to me. Didn't she get it I didn't want to be here. Was that so hard to understand.

In her eyes I had an amazing childhood loved and with family and she always had an amazing childhood even though she wasn't with family.

It was like she was trying to get to know me.

I didn't like it.

She was my opposite. I didn't hate her but I just didn't want to have a relationship with her why don't people respect boundaries?!

She tried to make conversation I wouldn't just shrug, nod or shake my head. I wasn't putting effort into a relationship that I didn't want.

We was all sat in the living room watching TV. Not by choice on my part.

I was bored. I had my head phones in,not that anyone noticed. But atleast I had a little escape.

Damien soon came.

Damien had met Loretta but unlucky for me I was still the one he wanted. Not that I would wish what happens to me on Loretta or anyone else for that matter.

But I thought with her being in the room opposite it might deter him from coming into mine but unfortunately not.

A few hours went by and I was extremely bored. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the music I was listening to when someone grabbed my arm.

Lorenzo grabbed my upper arm and his fingers felt something. He started prodding and felt a little stick in my arm I just looked at him shocked.

What the hell was he doing. I pulled back.

Things was only going to get worse from here.
[ L)=Lorenzo T) = Tilly D)= Damien F)father LO)=Loretta ]

L)What the fuck is that
T) nothing I don't know what you're talking about
L) don't lie to me I felt it
F) what's going on?
T)nothing
L) I'll tell you what's going on! She's got something in her arm! Tell him what it is!
T)no, it's my body I don't have to tell anyone
Lo) what's going on whys everyone shouting?
L) feel her arm it's right there.

At this point Loretta feels Tilly's arm

Lo) omg thats nothing it's just the implant! Why are you making a big deal out of it?
D)implant? What's that?
Lo)where you born under a rock?
L) it's birth control! Why would you need birth control!? You're 17!
F) Tilly is this true..you have birth control?
T) I don't know why everyone is so interested in what I do with my body!
L) why do you need it?! Are you sleeping with someone. Tell me who it is!
T) no! I'm not sleeping with anyone. I got it to help with my period not that it's yours or anyone else's business.
D) it stops you from having kids?
Lo) yeah it does but like Tilly said it's to help with her periods.

To say it was an awkward conversation would be an understatement.
Tilly left to her room.

She didn't know what was going to happen but she knew it was going to be good. Damien knew.

He knew she was trying to not get pregnant and that went against his plans for her.

Damien paid a visit to my room later that night.

He had never been so angry.

He was so rough he made me bleed. He hit me multiple times only in places that wouldn't be seen.

He told me I had to get it removed as soon as possible. If I didn't he'd do it for me.