Rainy - Lamine Yamal

It's 15:36 (3:36 PM) and I'm walking home from school. It was a long and hard day. To top it of you had maths wich is like the worst.

Since you are in high school it's not a surprise but still come on!

Anyway as you open your front door you get a message. Quickly glancing at your phone screen saying your boyfriends name
makes you smile.

----_-------_------_------_--------_------_------_-------_----

Lamine<3

Hey
I just finished training😁
Wana come over?

Hi
Ye sure😊
Be there in 10

Ok❤️

❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. I guess I'll be leaving as fast as I came.

But first I decided to put my bag into my room.

Then I finally left the house and started walking towards Lamines house.

I felt the wind blow through my hair. The wind being kinda cold which made you shiver.

I started walking faster. It's kinda dark outside, but not because sun would set, sun sets around like 6 PM around this time of the year. It's October. Aka autumn.

Then you felt a rain drop hit your forehead.
You looked up from instinct. The next thing you felt was a light sting of pain in your eye. You already know the drop had fallen in your eye.

Now you started walking faster. Yes. It's starting to rain.

"Shit!" You swear to yourself.

It started to full on pour. There is no way you will be dry once you get to Lamines house.

You started running. The rain getting heavier every minute.

Out of breath you finally got to Lamines house.

He immediately opened the door before you even got there.

"Y/n oh my god I'm glad you're ok." He looked genuinely worried.

"Yeah just kinda cold." I answered.

"Do you want to go take a shower? I will give you some of my clothes." He stroked my cheek also smiling.

"Yes! Thanks that'd be great." I smiled at him.

Some time later I took a shower and now I'm waiting for Lamine to give me some dry clothes.

Wrapped in a towel I looked at my face in the reflection of the bathroom mirror.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"I have the clothes." He announced.

I opened the door just for me to be able to take the clothes.

It was a black Nike hoodie and matching sweatpants. Along with some Nike white sports socks.

I smiled at the pile of clothes. Nice, dry and Lamines.

Oh my god it smells like him.

Like I'll have to get a shower later because it's some men scent which I don't really wear you know. But I like it on Lamine. It fits him.

I put it on and walked out.

"Ok I'm done. Thank you this is really comfy." He smiled from the bed he was sitting on.

I sat next to him and he immediately hugged me.

"Missed me huh?" I giggled.

"No, I just had a hard day." He answered earning a light hit to his upper arm.

Since he's started to play with the A team of FC Barcelona he's gained quite some muscles, and I can tell just by being in his arms.

"Eyyy!" He faked getting hurt. Ok maybe it did hurt but not that much if you know what I mean.

"Fine, ok I did miss you." He said which satisfied me enough to put my head back on his chest.

He put his hand in my hair and I sighed.

I love when he's playing with my hair. He's so gentle and his hand warm.

He let out a sight and pulled me even more into his chest.

"Rest amor." He whispered and kissed my head.

"Thank you Lamine." I also whispered.

I closed my eyes.

Oh how much I love this, how much I love him.