Comfort - Pablo Gavi

I was sitting on the sofa in my and my boyfriends apartment.

Pablo is not at home yet. He has training today and on days like this he comes home around 6PM.

Wich means he'll come pretty soon.

We called earlier and he didn't sound too happy. He's tired and sad.

I was thinking how to cheer him up and then it hit me. Face masks!

I know a lot of guys hate them but my boyfriend loves them. He always gets excited when I show him I wanna do face masks.

I was in the bathroom choosing face masks.
Suddenly I heard the front door open. I heard a huff and a loud sound of his gym bag hit the floor.

I walked to the living room where I found him on the sofa. Head in a pillow, I couldn't see his face. I slowly stroked his head, my fingers running through his hair. Which earned me a groan of pleasure. He loves when I play with his hair, especially when I have my nails done.

"How are you?" I questioned softly. Still stroking his hair.

He turned around. I looked into his eyes. To my surprise they were bright red. I could tell he cried. I hugged him immediately. Sitting on the sofa pulling him into me. His head resting on my chest. A tear escaping his eye.

"Baby, what happened?" You asked again.

"They-they hate m-me." He started sobbing.

I hate to see him like this, it hurts so much to see him like this. I don't know why and who but I don't care because I know he doesn't deserve it.

"Who?"

"Those p-people on Instagram." He got out. A tear came out of my eye causing me to blink faster to stop it.

"Can you show me?" I asked.

"Ok." He said and took his phone out of his pocket.

I looked at his screen. He was looking at the comments under his latest post.

realmadridlover456: he's so useless🤣

vinijrfp20: that short little brat is so annoying🙄😤

kylafponmodric: SO ANNOYING🤬

judebellingolfp5555: Jude is way better than this loaser, he owns him 🐕‍🦺

user3345: exactly😂

lilirmdfan2: oh god I hate him

modriclucafp23: gavi is so short he doesn't stand a chance against Bellingham lol 😂

farielfponrmd: I hate him so much 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I was reading the comments and I felt sadness and anger build up inside of me.

Why do people have to share their opinions when all they do is hate him. I know not everyone will like him, but at least respect him. It's not that hard.

"Baby it's ok they don't even know you." I hugged him even closer.

"But they hate me." He sobbed into you.

"You know those are just fans of Real Madrid? They won't like you, whether you do anything. You have so many fans that love you Pablo, I love you..." He kissed my neck.

"I love you more." The mumbled.

I smiled and kissed his head.

He hugged me even tighter and mumbled something.

"What did you say?" I asked softly. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm so grateful to have you Y/n thank you." He said as he stared into my eyes with awe.

I leaned down and kissed his soft lips. His hands wrapping around my waist.