Reval - João Felix

I drove to Estadía Olympic.
It's Saturday 7PM. Today is my boyfriend's match against Atlético Madrid. I'm excited but also worried.

He used to play for Atlético, before he transferred to Chelsea. Now he's hosting at FC Barcelona and honestly... He's really happy. The team opened its arms to him and gave him a warm welcome.

It was his dream since he was a kid. The legendary Barcelona... I'm really proud of him.

My and Joãos relationship is kind of a secret tho. Friends and family know but the rest, let's say don't know. Well they know João has a girlfriend but my name is a secret to them.

João has posted a few pictures of me, but my face is usually not visible.

Like a mirror selfie in which my face is covered with the phone or a picture from behind where you can see only my hair. Or profile but never my whole face. We decided on letting people know he has a girlfriend but that's it.

I got out of the car, making sure I closed it by double checking.

I always come by the back entrance which is for the V.I.P. guests such as friends and families of the players.

I also usually wear a jersey of some other player, Lewandowski, Kounde or Pedri. Not Joãos for obvious reasons.

He has no problem with it, but he's tired of keeping me as secret. Guys like to show off their girls and I get it, I also find it kinda cute. It makes me feel good to know he's not embarrassed of me, since I can get kinda insecure from time to time.

He said he would really want to make us public. Not over-sharing our life but just not secret. He also told me once I'm comfortable to tell him. He is a really understanding person, which is one of the many good qualities he has.

I finally found my seat. It's right in the front. Like yes obviously it is.

The players were already warming up. I looked and finally found him.

He also noticed me and we made eye contact, both of us . Whenever this happens I get butterflies. I don't know why, it just makes me really happy to see him just looking at me. It's our way of saying hello when we can't talk.

But today it made me extra happy because he doesn't know what's coming.

Then the players walked inside of the tunnel.

That was my cue to take off my jacket, revealing the jersey I had under it.
And may I tell you it's a particular one.

It read: João Felix
14

Yes. I decided to surprise João. Even tho I'm I'm still worried abou what will people think and how will they react I just decided to encourage João this way.

Since once he was playing for Atlético Madrid he was not really happy and was really anxious.

Once the players walked back to the pitch and stood in front of the stands Joãos eyes found me in the crowd. I turned around my jersey showing the back.

As I turned around I saw his wide eyes. Finally. I did it. His lips curled upwards into a wide smile. I could see the excitement that was plastered across his face.

I silently giggled at the expression.

It was the 86' minute of the match and the ball was on the opponents half. Araujo passed the ball to Gavi who ran with it towards the goal of Atlético, he knew João is on a good position and passed the ball to him, João scoring a perfect goal.

Everyone started cheering and clapping, chanting "Visca Barça" "João Felix" and "GOAL!"

His teammates celebrated with him hugging and smiling.

When they were done he turned around to the crowd and pointed at me making a heart with his hands. Which has drawn a lot of attention to me.

I couldn't help but smile, rosy color spreading on my cheeks.

Everyone around me cheering and clapping.

Which was enough for me to stop worrying about how people will react to me being Joãos girlfriend.

After the final whistle was blown the players went to thank the fans for the support and celebrate their win 2:1 for Barça.

I left to go to the tunnel to wait for João, along with Mikky who's going to wait for Frankie obviously.

Once we saw the first players to appear we congratulated them to the win and hugged them. All smiling and genuinely happy.

Then my favourite boy appeared. As he saw me he ran towards me lifting me off the ground spining.

"My baby girl!" He cheered. Making me laugh softly at his excitement.

"I love you , I love you!" He said as he put me back down and immediately hugged me.

"I love you too João, I'm so proud of you baby you played so well!" I said smiling as we pulled away.

"No I'm proud of you, I know you were worried about reveling yourself to the public eye, but you did it! I love youuuu!" He said again hugging me and stroking my head.

"Thank you."

Once we pulled away we immediately kissed. Our lips colliding with eachothers. I love his lips. They're soft and just perfect.

I love him.