Frustrated - Jude Bellingham

I was sitting in my seat at the Al- Awwal Stadium.

Today my boyfriend Jude is playing the Super Cup final against FC Barcelona. Aka El clásico.

I hate these games. To be honest I'm a huge Barça fan. I always have been, ever since I was a little girl I loved watching Messi do his magic with the ball.

And the fact, that now I kind of have to be a fan of Real Madrid, I hate it.

I love Jude so yes I wana be there for him I know this is really important to him. I'm a Barça fan and he knows it, but he respects it. I don't say it to annoy him, and he knows it.

I will be happy if Barcelona wins and will silently celebrate inside. If Real wins I will be happy and proud of Jude. Not Real Madrid as a club.

I know it sounds ridiculous but it is, what it is.

I'm currently watching Jude warm up. He looks good in his kit. As I was fantasizing about how good it would be if I could just come to him and steal the jacket he is wearing, I caught someone lookin at me. It was the well known young rising star Vinicius Junior. He smirked and ran to his teamemate Eduardo Camavinga.

He said something and Eduardo looked at me. He shook his head and smacked Vinicius shoulder. What was that about.

Jude came running to me. "Y/n!" He smiled as he got to the railing of the stands where I was sitting. I stood up and hugged him.

"Hi! How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A bit nervous, but good. How about you I know you don't really like this. And I want you to know I really appreciate it and care."

"I'm excited. Just please, do me a favour and don't provoke anyone ok?" I said. And looked down on my hands. He took them in his and kissed them (my hands).

"I promise. You know I don't usually do that." I stroked my hands with his thumbs.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you JB." I call him JB from time to time. It's what I have called him the first day we met, it was when I visited my brother Jamal at the English football camp. He smiled and looked down. I swear he's blushing. 

I smiled and he smiled at me and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Judassssss!" Someone yelled from behind Jude. He turned around and just then I noticed Vinicius.

"Come on!" He smirked. Jude laughed and ruled his eyes.

"Gotta go darling." He stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Good luck Jude." I smiled. And then he ran off. Vinicius put an arm around his shoulder and started talking with Jude as they headed for the dressing room.

A few minutes later the game started.

It was the 71' minute and Vinicius fell to the ground. The referee raised a yellow and right after red card to Araujo. No way!

A bunch of Barça and Madrid players gathered around. They kept arguing and yelling over each other.

Oh my god the amount of anger in my body.

Araujo almost didn't touch him. I'm- oh god.

If you haven't noticed yet I really am not a fan of that Brazilian. He was smirking and laughing.

I noticed him approaching Jude, saying something and laughing. Jude didn't laugh and furrowed his brows.

What's going on? He looked my way. I mouthed "What's going on?". He mouthed "I'll tell you later." I nodded and sat back in my chair.

Vinicius was still smirking. It was so frustrating.

Real Madrid won. Yey...

Yes I'm not happy. But Jude is happy...

But god I just can't. I keep thinking about the red card and what happened after.

I was at least trying to look happy for Jude. I don't wanna disappoint him. He played really good. I'm proud of him.

This is not the end yet...

Also I'm not sure how I feel about this.

It's for the fans of Jude Bellingham who love Barça. <333

So don't take anything too seriously.