The night we met - Pedri

Pedri. The guy so many girls adore. Honestly he's even hotter in real life to be honest, but I can't blame them.

Pedro and I have met through his older brother Fernando. By classmate from highschool. And my dear friend.

------------------->

"Y/n! Are you ready?" Fer, yelled at me from downstairs. (shortcut for Fernando)

He just came to pick me up to go to his brother Pedro's fotbal match. He plays for FC Barcelona the famous Catalan club.

I haven't met him yet so this shall be interesting.

I walked downstairs

I walked downstairs.
This is my outfit by the way. And yes obviously I have a Barça jersey.

(Ignore the fact it's the last year's one, I couldn't find the new one🥲)

"Finally, let's go!" He said all excited.

Once we got to Estadía Olympic we walked towards our seats. We sit in the VIP section for friends and families of the players.

"I'll go get something to drink do you want anything?" Fer asked me as he got up from his seat after like 10 minutes of us talking.

"Maybe like an ice tea if they have it." I answered. I'm kind of indecisive so it took me a bit untill I answered.

"Be right back, try not to get too bored." He smiled.

"Ye, ye." I smiled whith fake mad expression.

He laughed and left.

So now Im alone I can take a picture of the field without Fer making fun of me. He is an amazing friend but somethines he just does not understand my "girl needs" as he calls them. Anyway...

Real Sociedad players walked onto the pitch and started warming up. Not shorts after the Barcelona players walked out of the tunel too.

I tried to look for Pedro. Without his number on the back it's a bit challenging to find him.

That's a bit embarrassing I know, considering he's my best friends brother.

Anyway as my eyes kept searching, Fernando's voice woke me up from my detective job.

"Missed me? Here's your drink miss Y/n." He handed me my peach ice tea and sat down next to me.

"Thanks Fer. By the way which one is your brother?" I looked at the footballers who were now running sprints.

"Oh let me see... Hmmmm I don't see him. That's strange. Wait...There that dumbass took too long in the dressing room." He laughed and pointed to the brown haired guy who just walked out of the tunel. Well more like ran out.

"Oh I see." I smiled. I didn't even realise I was staring at him until I heard Fernando chucke.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Is my brother really that atractive?" He smirked.

"W-what? No, I-I was looking at Lewandowski. I have been a big fan of him since I was like 7." I stumbled a bit. It's true tho. Well the second part.

In fact ok... Yes I do find Pedro kinda atractive. But not that much. Ok who am I kidding.

Pedro suddenly turned around and imideatly locked eyes with me. I looked down. Once I looked up he was still looking at me. His eyes shinning.

Oh my god Fernando pinch me. Ok maybe rather not. But oh my. His hair slightly in his face and those eyes... I blushed. Why am I bushing, I...

"I knew it!" Fernando almost screamed.

"What the hell is up with you today Fer?" I looked at him all red in the face. He really has to embarrass me Infront of his brother.

He just laughed. In that moment I saw Pedro walking towards us. Oh no, oh no this will be so embarrassing.

If you didn't pick it up yet, I'm kind of a shy person. And I'm really awkward around new people. And have slight social anxiety. Which is why I'm friends with Fer who is the complete opposite of me. And I suppose Pedro will be like that too.

"Hola hermano!" Pedro hugged Fer.

"Hola Pedro! How are you?" Fernando hugged him back.

"I'm good. Glad to be back." He smiled. Nervousness in his voice audible. Our eyes met and his cheeks got a lighter shade of pink.

"By the way this is my amazing friend Y/n I've told you about." Fer winked at me.

Pedro smiled at me and extended his hand towards me.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, I'm Pedro."
I took it and shook it. Holding eye contact.

"I have to go but I'll see you after the match." He said and walked back towards the tunel.

He turned back for a second eying me and smiling. Both of us were smiling like two idiots because at that moment both of us already knew we would be more than friends one day. ;)