ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴅᴇs ﹣ ᴋᴀᴢ ʙʀᴇᴋᴋᴇʀ ✏

【 rising tides 】

❝ LET ME GUESS, THE FOLD KILLED YOUR PARENTS. ❞

❝ NO, THE DARKLING KILLED MY PARENTS

❝ NO, THE DARKLING KILLED MY PARENTS. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. ❞

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

°•*⁀➷ TITLE:
Rising Tides

°•*⁀➷ STATUS:
Available

°•*⁀➷ LOVE INTEREST:
Kaz Brekker

°•*⁀➷ FANDOM:
Shadow and Bone season 1-??

°•*⁀➷ DESCRIPTION:
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

... SVETLANA DROZDOV has been floating places to places since she was young. It had been so long she couldn't even remember her parents faces as they screamed at her to run. She could still recall the terror etched on their features, down on their knees as they used their last desperation to save their only daughter. The girl, a mere age of eight years old, ran off and it wasn't too long till the orphanage scooped her up and she was sleeping an a room with 20 other girls the same age as she.

   As time drifted on, Svetlana forgot more and more of her parents faces before they were brutally murdered in cold blood. Memories were all she had left of them. Albeit, happy memories of the most depressing ones where her mother held her in her arms the first time she found out she could drown someone from the inside out using her manipulation of water. At least it was a squirrel, not an actual human being. Svetlana could still feel the warm peppering kissed her mother placed on her forehead to soothe the trembling girl. And as she slept in the orphanage with nothing but a thin sheet of blanket covering her petite body, her mind went back to her mothers embrace, providing the warmth she was seeking for.

   Night after night she would toss and turn from the horror of having the man's face — who murdered her parents — permanently imbedded in her brain. If it wasn't for the fold separating them or how overpowered he was, she would have her hands around his neck, pleading with him why he would choose her parents to suffer the fate.

Svetlana grew with her sole purpose being to survive  and hide her grisha powers so she wouldn't be kidnapped and attempted to across the fold as cargo for the first army. Living the life as a thief on the streets of Ketterdam wasn't the ideal life to live but Svetlana made it work. If it wasn't for tbe Crows would were introduced early in her life, she would would probably run with Pekka Rollins crew — and god forbid she did, she heard about all the horrors there. At least she was sure she was safe at the Crow Club and Kaz Brekker, a man who did not take kindly to strangers at first until you proved your loyal and truth worthy.