ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ ﹣ ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ✏

【 heavenly 】

❝ YOU RAN. WE WERE IN LOVE AND YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARED TO BE HAPPY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. ❞

❝ BECAUSE I KNEW I COULD NEVER BE HAPPY WITH YOU, NIK

❝ BECAUSE I KNEW I COULD NEVER BE HAPPY WITH YOU, NIK. ❞

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

°•*⁀➷ TITLE:
Heavenly*

°•*⁀➷ STATUS:
Available

°•*⁀➷ LOVE INTEREST:
Niklaus Mikaelson

°•*⁀➷ FANDOM:
The Vampire diaries season 2 - the originals

°•*⁀➷ DESCRIPTION:
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

... ILIANA STEWART was born in 1901 from a werewolf and a vampire hunter. As she grew up she showed true signs of an alpha and potential vampire hunter. Her mother born from a werewolf line and her father born of hunter's, argued all the time of what Iliana's true path was later going to be in life. Much to her parents dismay, when Iliana hit her late teen years she embraced both of her sides against her parents wishes who wanted her to embrace only one. When she triggered her curse, her mother couldn't bear watching her child suffer under the full moon. So, she divorced Iliana's Father and married an Alpha from another pack. When two Alpha's merged together by marriage the other's pack become one and got the abilities that the Alpha had, which in this case Iliana and her mother including the rest of the pack earned the abilitie to turn on will.

Iliana's mother was determined to make sure her daughter lived a long life and seeked the help of a trusted family witch. The Witch wrote down a list of herbs for Iliana to digest and it would slow down the aging rather quickly, ultimately, making her young forever but not immortal. She could still die from a large amount of silver and dismemberment like any other wolf. Iliana outlived her mother when her mother got a bad case of the flu and Iliana was forced to finally live her own life.

During the 1920's she became friends with the ripper, Stefan Salvatore. Her first goal in mind was to kill him but she slowly understood him more, and realized she was just like him. She killed Vampire's mercilessly, and even started to enjoy killing. They became a pair, the ripper and the werewolf hunter, two people who killed just for fun, cold-blooded murders. There, they met two Mikaelson Vampires and Iliana fell in love with the devil. While there and the four friends always in Gloria's bar, Klaus fell so in love with the blond he listen to her rants of how she hated the urge to kill every vampire, so he forced Gloria to cast a spell to get rid of her hunter side. The Spell worked but had terrible consequences, she was no longer a hunter but a hybrid, werewolf and magically turned Vampire just like Klaus.