WORLD BURN.

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻!
— i wanna watch the world
burn, i've got the gasoline.

                                               」

WELCOME TO WORLD BURN A PLOT SHOP WHERE ISABELA MAKES PLOTS FOR YOUR STORIES !

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

I. ASTERISK
⸻ you cannot change anything except if there is an asterisk (*) next to it! in some cases, if you ask I might let you change it if it's not too important to the plot.

II. PAYMENT
⸻ payment is a permanent follow! and a password to know you've read the rules, it will be hidden in the rules.

III. NO STEALING
⸻ no stealing and plagiarizing my plots! if you do, you will be blacklisted and reported. I work really hard on these plots and stealing or is so offensive.

IV. CREDIT
⸻ credit is a must! either it be in the description of the book or introduction, anywhere is fine but credit must be given to me no matter what!

V. 4 WEEKS
⸻ 4 weeks is the max you have until you publish it. I will be messaging you once that time period is over if the book is not published. i will give you extra time if something is happening outside of Wattpad — you don't need to tell what it is if you don't want to just you're having something going on in your life —  but if I receive no reply then you will be blacklisted and reported! If the story isn't updated for a month or longer than I will be messaging as to why.

VI. RETURNS
⸻ I will gladly take back the plot if you tell me you have lost motivation or cannot finish it. i expect my plots to be finished in time! if you feel you cannot do that, you may message me saying that and I will take it back. the password is your favorite comfort show.

VII. DM ME
⸻ feel free to message me at any given time! I will always respond! my dm's are open even if you just want to talk!

VIII. KINDNESS
⸻ this is the most important rule. if you are not kind or polite I will not hesitate to blacklist you!

IX. JUDGMENT!
⸻ i will be going on your account to see if you regularly update your stories and are constant on Wattpad just to make sure I'm not giving my plot away to someone who won't update it!

DEDICATIONS . . .
moonyslantsov alycialcver

BLACKLIST . . .
n/a

PLOT STATUS
( ✏ ) = Available
( 💌 ) = Taken

PLOT STATUS ↴( ✏ ) = Available ( 💌 ) = Taken