ғʀᴏsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ - ᴅɪᴇɢᴏ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇs ✏

frost breath

❝ I CAN'T CONTROL MY OTHER SIDE, SHE'S A WHOLE OTHER PERSON.❞

❝I DON'T BELIVE THAT, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A CHOICE

❝I DON'T BELIVE THAT, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A CHOICE.❞

*✧ ───────── ✧*

TITLE:
frost breath

STATUS:
available

LOVE INTEREST:
diego hargreeves

FANDOM:
the umbrella academy season 1

DESCRIPTION:
*✧ ───────── ✧*

KRISTEN MALLORY was a forensic scientist.Her friend, Patch originally got her the job.Like the others, Kristen was among the 48 born on October 1st.Unlike the Hargreeves siblings—that she heard a lot about a.k.a The Umbrella Academy— She was cursed sense the day she was born.

I'm her normal state, she was a kind woman trying to fit in this big world.She had many friends and worked very hard.When she got angry or her emotions get out of control, she becomes Frost Breath.In Kristen's point of view, a different woman.She was ruthless and loved to see other people in pain.She only cared for herself and if she stayed alive.Just with a touch she can make people freeze to death.Auburn hair changed to Platinum white, brown eyes changed to sparkling glowing white, plump pink lips changed to cold blue lips and porcelain skin changed to pale, white cold skin.

Kristen had no control once it was Frost Breath's turn.The things she decided to do, she did.And Kristen had to watch all the horrible things she did, sitting there all helpless.Once Patch introduces her to Diego Hargreeves, him finding out she was born the same time he was, he was on a new mission and that was to free Kristen.

CAST:
*✧ ───────── ✧*

DANIELLE PANABAKER
as kristen mallory*

DANIELLE PANABAKERas kristen mallory*

❝ I work with Patch, who are you? ❞

NOTES:
*✧ ───────── ✧*

Kristen is a sweet, caring and polite woman.She works as a forensic scientist with Detective Patch.Her mom is still alive but her father left when she was born cause he thought she was a freak because of her powers.Maybe her and Diego could meet at a crime scene that he shows up too.When she gets angry or her emotions go off that's when she transforms into Frost Breath.The transformation takes a couple minutes.First, her eyes start to flicker a different color and her hair slowly turns white.When she fully turns, she has absolutely no control over herself.

If you ever have watched The Flash on Netflix then Frost Breath acts just like Killer Frost.She doesn't care about others and is manipulative.She makes people pay her for stuff and when they don't she kills them, people always try to pay her cause their afraid of death. When she's in her normal state, nobody knows she's Frost Breath. Diego really bonds with her the minute they meet and once they get to know each other(Before Patch's death) He promises to help her.He still has feelings for Patch until she dies then he starts to catch them for Kristen.Patch does know of Kristen's other side.The only people who know are, her mom, Diego, number five, Allison, Luther , Vanya and Klaus.She shares a close friendship with Allison and Number five even though he's in a 13 year old body, but he and her understand sense their both like monsters.

Her and Diego's relationship is a slow burn!! It starts as close acquaintances then good friends(than patch dies, after that they still sat really close friends but then a little close to the end of season 1 they start to catch feelings for each other. Kristen is really involved with what the Hargreeves Siblings are doing so she should be in a lot of rights, talks and bonding stuff.ex, when Vanya slashes Allison across the throat, when Hazel and Cha-Cha attack the manor, five disappearing, etc. Also, when their all at the auditorium on the last episode of the season she goes back in time with the Hargreeves.And as Diego try's to cure Kristen of Frost Breath, he finds out its impossible to.BUT Kristen does learn to control in, and Frost Breath becomes a little more nicer.She also learns how to use her powers in her normal state.

If you want you can put season 2 in there when it comes out.