ᴍᴏɴsᴛʀᴏsɪᴛʏ - ᴊᴜsᴛɪɴ ғᴏʟᴇʏ ✏

【monstrosity】

❝  I'M JUST A MONSTROSITY, I
FUCK EVERYTHING UP. ❞

❝ ALLISON, YOUR WRONG

EVEN IF I HAVE TO SAY IT A THOUSAND
TIMES.❞

*✧ ───────── ✧*

TITLE:
monstrosity

STATUS:
available

LOVE INTEREST:
justin foley

FANDOM:
13 reasons why season 1-3

DESCRIPTION:
*✧ ───────── ✧*

ALLISON MORETTI was a troubled teenage girl. Her father died when the girl was born. Her mother tried her best to be a successful single mother of two. When you look at the family, you would think Allison was adopted, but she was not. She looked more like her father, and it was true, she was her father's daughter. But when he died, she lost her self. Her mother and little sister even tried to get her happiness back but they couldn't.

Allison continues to live the rest of her life in pain, a whole in her heart where her father used to be. She masks her pain with a scowl on her face. Her family was rich, when her father died, her Mother became distraught, she didn't work for days and they almost lost their big house but luckily, Allison got her back up on her feet and they didn't loose the house, still her mom has trouble with drinking.

Allison finally thought her life was in check, only for it to be torn down when her former friend, Hannah creates tapes of 13 reasons why she killed her self, Allison is one of those reasons.

CAST:
*✧ ───────── ✧*

SOFIA CARSON
as allison moretti
❝ Get Your ass off this couch. You fucking reek of Alcohol. ❞

❝ ALLISON, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU

❝ ALLISON, PLEASE, I LOVE YOU. ❞

❝  YOU LEFT ME

❝  YOU LEFT ME...FOR MONTHS, NOW YOUR BACK. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, JUSTIN.❞

NOTES:
*✧ ───────── ✧*

The description pretty much explains everything. In the beginning when Justin takes a photo of Hannah and Bryce sends it to the whole school, Allison and Justin are best friends even though it's pretty obvious they already had a thing for each other so Allison gets jealous when Justin starts talking to Hannah. Justin only was with Hannah because he thought he would never have a chance with Allison, even though he didn't like Hannah the way he did Allison.

Allison started out as Hannah's friend at Kat's party but then started to ignore her and bully her when she found out her and Justin were talking and that they kissed. Even after the whole incident, Allison kept on being rude to her like the other guys. And right after also, Justin asked Allison out and they started dating and kept strong. So pretty much their together for most of the story but obviously they had arguments.

Bryce never raped Allison like he did with Jessica, so Jessica gets mad at both Justin and Allison, her bestfriend, that they never told her what happened that night with Bryce.

When Justin leaves at the end cause of his step dad and Mom, he visits Allison and she says he cane stay with her but he didn't want to pressure so in the morning he left and Allison was left heartbroken and with a heart of fury. So, when he returned she was very angry and it took a while till close to the middle of the second season they got back together cause he was gone for so long and left her when she tried to comfort him. And then she realized how much he's changed and really missed him.

When they were apart she hooked up with Montgomery cause of how lonely she felt and he was like a rebound. He didn't care of course.

Pretty much Season 2 & 3 is up to you. If you have any questions my pms are open :)

 If you have any questions my pms are open :)