Chapter Two (so far...)

(sᴏʀʀʏ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ)

"Are you ok?!" Dipper yelled from the top of the hole.
"Um. I don't know ..... It's dark" Bill said sitting back in the. Mysterious black hole.
Dipper spotted a flashlight on the semi-destroyed room. "Just wait! I'll throw you a flashlight.."
"Yeah you better hurry!" Bill was still floating examining his nails. Dipper threw the flashlight as it flew down deep into the black hole. Bill looked down "hey I don't want to let you down but.... You missed." Dipper sat down on the floor to think.

About three minutes passed. Bill groaned in impatience "How about you just throw me a rope?!". "Hey! That's a great idea!" Dipper got up and ran out. Bill assumed he was getting a rope. 'How dumb did this get while I was gone?.' Bill thought. While Dipper was gone Bill simply floated back up. "Hey I got the-" he stares at Bill as if he was Bigfoot. "H-how'd you..." Dipper shook his head. "Don't worry bout it." Bill stood leaning on the half broken wall. "But how'd you just get up without any help?" Dipper said

dropping the rope and slowly walking over to him. "Hey I became inpatient so I just climbed back up." Dipper glanced down the hole. "Was it hard..?" Bill shrugged "Yeah it was a complicated puzzle. I think."  He sat down as he became sick as he was losing his human form. "Um.. I-I'm going to the washroom." He walked out of the room interrupting Dipper when he said. "Don't ask why."

(Point of views started in 3..2....1-)
Dipper's POV
This person doesn't seem normal. Maybe it's just my paranoia getting the best of me again.... I walked to the bathroom door. "Hey.. B. You done yet?" I asked also knocking on the door. "Um. No. I really got sick. From the. Uh. Plane ride. Cause I was eating on the plane..." He said before making what it sounded like barfing noises. "BLEGHGHG... Aw man. Hey you should get some tissues. So I can clean this up. Mmfff. Before I throw up some more..." He said from the door at the end it sounded like his voice got more sketchy. "Uh.. Ok? Be right back I guess." I said walking away kinda confused. What's with this person?
When I go downstairs I hear voices. Being my curious self I go to inspect.
"Ok see you later! Bestieee!"
"Be sure to be at the dinner. At six remember?" They started whispering.

I get closer to see Mabel waving to someone at the door. Ugh. I seriously can't bother talking to her right now. I walk to the kitchen to try to find a towel or something. Bad luck nothing. I just don't even think about looking somewhere else I just walk back upstairs instead.

"Hey dude. Bad news I found nothing..."
I just heard the sound of nothing. Ditched. For a second there I thought I had a friend. I sighed and started to walk back to the room of which was partly destroyed from a black hole.
"Yo."
I spin around to see me nose to nose with my....friend?
"H-hey?"
"Something wrong?"
"You just disappeared from the bathroom and now your here. Are you some kind of magician?" I asked while I think he was ignoring the fact our faces were so close.
"Haha. Yeah sure kid you can say that."
"....."
I kinda step away and around him. Walking downstairs as he follows me I finally ask "I think I know you from somewhere..." My mind is kinda blurry. I spin around to see him snooping around.
"Uh huh. Sure 'dude'?"
"I'm serious! Your appearance is so familiar."
"Well! I gotta scoot! Bye!"
"Aren't you gonna stay for dinner?"
"I'm going to the.... Place Mabel's been talking bout. Totally."
"Wait how'd you-" just then I was cut of by the slam of the door.
"B.........."
"Bill?" OH MY GOD ITS BILL. I quickly write down 'b is bill' in my hand in case I forget again.
-------------
A/U
Ok sorry I couldn't update for a while :/
Isn't that a great way to end a chapter?! XD