The Possibilities

"Momma, Raf," Noah said giggling.

Olivia unwrapped herself from Rafael and grabbed Noah to clean him up and place him in bed since he was up late already. As she was walking back she turned to speak at Barba,

"Stay right there, don't try to escape counselor."

Barba stood right where she left him, still stunned from the kiss. Hundreds of questions ran through his mind, but strangely didn't bother him for the first time.

Olivia came strolling out smiling at the state the out spoken Rafael Barba was in, who was still standing where she left him.

"Hey," she said walking towards him.

"Hey," Barba responded.

"Uh I guess you're wondering what that was about earlier," Olivia spoke stumbling.

"Care to enlighten me," Barba said teasingly.

"You are such an ass Barba," Olivia responded.

Barba leaned forward and pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately.

"Man, you are such a good kisser," Olivia said catching her breath.

"So I've been told," Barba said smartly.

Olivia giggled and leaned in and pulled him flush against her, he slid his hands under her shirt to feel her silky soft skin. Olivia moaned and he slid his hands down teasingly and grabbed her ass as he slid his tongue over hers and groaned, seconds later he pulled away. Olivia placed her head on his chest as she tried to catch her breath.

"I better go," Rafael said, and placed a light kiss on her lips.

"See you at work," Olivia replied.

Olivia locked the door behind him and leaned against the door frame, Olivia what are you thinking, you've been down this road before and that didn't end well. She walked to the kitchen and poured herself of wine and finished cleaning up the apartment. Olivia walked back to the laundry room and grabbed the clothes and found Barba's shirts, she folded them, carefully to make sure she didn't ruin his shirts anymore. The shirts still smelled faintly of him and she inhaled his distinct scent of musky worn leather and citrus. She placed the shirts I'm a small bag and set it on the counter so she could bring it to him in the morning as she got ready for bed.

************

Olivia walked up to Barba's office and saw him working on paperwork, she lightly knocked on the door frame which got his attention instantly.

"Olivia," he said surprised, and walked up to greet her.

"Hey, I thought I'd stop by and bring your laundry over, that Noah so creatively stained."

"May I suggest art class?"

Olivia laughed at his slight humor and handed the bag over to him.

"Thank you," Barba said.

"You're welcome, again sorry about the shirt," she replied avoiding a discussion about their actions after the incident.

"Hey don't worry about it, tell Noah I said hi."

"I will, he's grown quite curious of his uncle Raf," Olivia said smiling.

"Yeah well I'll have to stop by again soon," Barba said.

"About last night Liv, I-," he started

"Hey don't worry about it, I get it," Olivia said with a hint of disappointment.