Part 3.

the sound of my alarm wakes me up. the time was 6 "turn that alarm off" Kate groans "no get up" I say "no"

I turn off my alarm and crawl out of bed putting some leggings and a sports bra on to go workout before we had to head to the paddock for the day.

I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grab my phone and walk out of the door a to the elevator.

I go down to the lobby and out to my car to head to the nearest gym.

-

after my workout I headed back to the hotel its was not 8 and we had to head to the track soon. I walk into the hotel room and Kate was dressed already "surprising" I say looking at her. I rush into the bathroom and quickly shower before french braiding my hair. I pull on some ripped jeans and my Red Bull shirt I grabbed my hat as well and put it on. I grabbed my phone

"alright you have everything?" I ask her. she wasnt even paying attention she was smiling at her phone "earth to Kate?! what are you smiling at?" "oh uh nothing" she says quickly getting up.

we head out of the hotel and down to my car.

I drive to the race and when we get there fans are standing around. I put my down down a little and wave at people.

we park and Kate and I rush through the crowd to the Red Bull garage.

"morning ladies" max says "good morning" I smile at him. "morning" Kate says. Kate has on a Red Bull shirt with some jean shorts and her converse.

then we all gather around and talk about how our day was going to go and the plan.

-

I go to my driver room to change before we actually go out on the track.

I put on my fireproof shirt and pants.

I pull on my race suit and zip it up. I pull on my shoes and grab my hood and helmet walking out of my room. I walk back to the Red Bull garage and see Kate is talking and looking at the screen with the engineers. she's actually a big help when it comes to this stuff she knows whats she's talking about.

she has a headset around her neck I look at max who was standing with them so I join them

"everything seems to be good" Horner says checking the time "its 10 so lets get this started" he says again.

I walk over to my car "alright number 11 let's see what you got" max winks at me as he slides down into his car.

I get into mine and then get situated. Kate hands me my helmet and I fasten it.

max rolls out and I follow after him.

"radio check" I hear "I really want some McDonalds and to go to the beach" I say randomly which was infact true I was very hungry. "all good" I hear a laugh.

-

after a hour and a half I pulled back to the garage where I hoped out I pulled my helmet off and hood. i layed it on the counter and looked at the screens as we were all talking about the cars.

once we were done I checked my phone and see that lando had texted me

lan- good morning. enjoy today hopefully ill see you.

little did he know that he already has

me- good morning sorry ive been a little busy but be careful.

lan- is there any chance your free tonight?

I smile at my phone.

"mmm who's the one smiling at there phone now" Kate says "umm it was-" "lando" she finished my sentence. I nod "he asked if I was free tonight" "and are you?" she raises her eyebrow at me "you know I am" "but are you willing to go out with him you know how you are. you love to ghost people when you feel like your getting to close because your scared" she says "yea I know" "and he seems sweet dont hurt him y/n" "I wouldn't intentionally" "im just saying its okay to get into a relationship get out into the world all you know is this" she says gesturing around "I know" "soooo go out with him whats the worst that could happen. he could be the one" she sings the last part and then continues to sing he could be with one by hanna Montana I laugh at her as she walks away.