Part 28

"y/n!" i turn around to see kika pulling pierre over to us "hi kika" i smile hugging her before looking at her dark purple beautiful dress. "i seen you walk in but i couldnt pull pierre away long enough to come say hey but you two look amazing" she says looking at lando and i. we talk to pierre and kika for a little but until everyones attention was pulled to the door once again.

walking in was brynn she had on the dark blue dress that i didnt buy she was smiling wide and looking around the crowd. i look at kika "what the hell is she doing here?" she ask. "i have no clue" i say as i see kate coming up to us with a drink in her hand "so she wasnt lying" kate says "i guess not" i say "what are you guys talking about?" pierre ask "so um brynn showed up to lando's earlier today looking for him saying that she was your plus one tonight" lando looks at me shocked. "how does she even know where i live?" "i have no clue" i say and then i heard her obnoxious voice come up behind us "hey guys!" she says.  "oh my gosh i did not expect to see you here" she says looking at me after she squeezes her way between lando and i. "and whys that?" i look at her funny. "i just didnt think there was any reason for you to be here is all" she fake smiles. "and can we ask you exactly what your doing here since you dont have a reason either?" kate ask her "i do i was invited here by-" "dont even brynn you werent invited here by me" lando laughs. he was looking over at the door and a guy walks in "just the guy i was looking for" he says. before moving past brynn and i and heads for the door with pierre behind him leaving the 4 of us standing here "im so glad i didnt get that dress." i say looking at brynns dress and she rolls her eyes at me "i need a drink. shall we?" i ask the girls as they follow me leaving brynn alone.

-

it was a little later in the night i met daniel who lando was looking for and i was currently standing with oscar talking when another man came up behind us and shakes oscars hand as they greet eachother.  then he looks at me "oh fernando this is y/n. y/n this is Fernando" oscar says. "nice to meet you. are you important or anything or you two here together?" he ask. damn that did not go well. "no im here with lando" "oh your just with him because hes a formula one driver" he says looking between us. "no actually-" "fernando can we ask you a few questions?" we were interupted by a lady getting his attention and he disapears off. "well then" i say "im sorry y/n" oscar looks at me "its all ok no one knows. its how i want it" i smile before walking off to find the girls once again.

we grouped up and found carmen this time when we finally pulled her away from George we were chatting listening into a girl interviewing lewis. "are you intimidated from this faceless driver that seems to be dominating?" "no but he seems pretty good very talanted deserves the wins if hes working hard as i see" "and do you think the driver could be a female instead of a male?" she ask "um i mean anything could happen if it is a girl then she deserves to be here just as much as the rest of us" he says into the microphone "and the rest of the season how do you-" i stopped listening and looked at kate "do you think they asked all of the guys those questions?" i look at kelly and kika. "probably" they say at the same time. carmen looks at us confused. "is there something i dont know?" she laughs. we shake our heads no and contunue talking.

-

after a bit of talking the guys found our way over to us. lando stood in front of me "so daniel is throwing a party right after this if you would like to go? if not its completly okay we can just go home if not" he says looking me in the eyes. "of course we can go but like this?" i look down at myself "yea you look georgous Kate and Charles are yall going?" he looks at them. Charles and kate looked at us "yea im always down to party." kate says. "oh i forgot to ask you guys if they interviewed you and asked about the faceless driver?" i look from lando to Charles, and the to max who looked up at my question. "a few questions yea nothing personal or anything" charles says. "yea they just asked if we see the driver doing well or going a long way and stuff like that" lando says. "max?" i look at him "yea they asked the same but also asked if i thought the driver was here tonight" i give him a weird look as we all turned to him "i said they could be-" max was interupted when someone yells.

"i have an annoucement" the voice says as we all look around the room trying to find where its coming from. i knew the annoying voice as she stood up on the stage in front of everyone "so i know everyones curious about the faceless driver and i know who it is" Brynn smiles widely.

——-
I already had this part wrote so I'm gonna publish it. I can't post the next part yet because I have no power at the moment there was a bad storm so I will be back soon!