Part 15

I unlocked my hotel room door and walked In

I shut the door behind me and slipped my shoes off. I plugged my phone up this time and walked into the bathroom as there was a knock on the door.

I look through the peep hole and then open the door to see lando. "lando" I look at him confused. he didnt even speak he just looked at me up and down admiring me. making my heart skip a beat and I could feel my face turning red. "you look beautiful" he says. I smile at him. "thank you. what are you doing here?" I ask "I dont know honestly I just needed to see you and somehow I ended up here and im sorry I can go if its a problem-" he starts rambling. "lando its okay come in" I say stepping out of his way as he walks in.

I shut the door and lock it. lando sits down on the bed I walk over to my suitcase and grab a pair of shorts and a tshirt to sleep in.

I walk back into the bathroom and change. I put my dirty clothes away

I brush my hair and wash my face. I walk out of the bathroom turning off all the lights.

I walk to the bed and lando was watching a movie and he was really interested in it.

I crawl into bed beside lando and pull the covers over us. he opened his arms for me and I layed in his chest. he pulled me close to him and rested his hand on my back.  "how was your day?" he ask "it was good you know I was at the paddock earlier watching you and everyone to see how its going to be this weekend" I lied. "did you see that l/n is struggling this weekend he ended up letting me pass him someone else could have a  chance this weekend" "yea I saw" I laugh. he looks  down at me and looks into my eyes. "how was your day?" "it was alright Brynn was like attached to me all damn day. but now its better" he says smiling.

we talked a little as my eyes got heavier "lando im sleepy" I whisper. "I know go to sleep love" he says and kisses the top of my head lightly as I let myself fall asleep.

-

I woke up in bed alone I sigh as I get out of bed it was 9am and I had to head to the track soon. I changed into some jean shorts and a crop top. I pulled on my shoes and then brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the hotel room to Kates. I knock on the door and Kate opens it dressed. "how long have you been awake?" I ask her surprised. "umm since 7 I went out to breakfast " "with?" she gives me a look "Charles" I say. she smiles looking away.

I sit down on her bed and scroll on my phone and see that Kate had posted something on her insta story

"Kate you did not" I say "what?" she ask "you posted that!" "yea he said I could I mean no one knows its him" "like they aren't going to figure it out" "its okay if they do we talked about it" she says

"Kate you did not" I say "what?" she ask "you posted that!" "yea he said I could I mean no one knows its him" "like they aren't going to figure it out" "its okay if they do we talked about it" she says. "so you two are dating?" "no" she says I give her a funny look "then-" "we aren't dating. are you and lando dating?" "no were just friends" I say. "exactly" she smirks.