🐬1.🐬

EXCUSE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND/OR MISTAKES! Enjoy! 💙

***

January 15th, 2017

Present Day

~Ballin' on these fuck niggas like I gotta cheat code, yea that lil nigga in beast mode~
Young Dolph

Adolph Thornton Jr.

Cameras and new reporters were scattered everywhere as they flashed and focused on the infamous rap star and kingpin Adolph Thornton Jr, or as the whole word knew him by, Young Dolph

Cameras and new reporters were scattered everywhere as they flashed and focused on the infamous rap star and kingpin Adolph Thornton Jr, or as the whole word knew him by, Young Dolph. That fuckin' nigga. That bonafide and ruthless nigga that stood on everything he stood for. What he spoke, moved, rapped, hustled were a pure reflection of him. Dolph was that fucking nigga. Running 2 of the most infamous organizations that the world has ever witnessed; Paper Route Empire. Amongst the crowd were the Cartel and members of his record label, dripped out navy and baby blue attire.

Adolph sat with a dope boy posture with his hands crossed, gliding his thumbs across each other as he sat next to his defense attorneys, wondering in his own thoughts of the verdict that has yet to come. With charges such as drug trafficking, murder and racketeering while using his multimillion dollar record label to launder drug money, Adolph could potentially spend the rest of his days in prison. With key witnesses turning up missing, not willing to testify, or dead, the prosecution team had no real hard evidence to charge him.

Adolph smirked at the judge as he knew that an all guilty verdict would be little to nothing. With a little bit a strings being pulled to guarantee his victory, he had majority of the jurors handled by kidnapping and have family members come up missing. Anybody that got in the way got handled. Anybody that ran their mouth got handled.

The court's deputy walked into the courtroom and stood by the judge's box and spoke with authority, "All rise for the honorable Judge Matthew Washington." The audience stood to their feet as the judge walked from his chambers and his seat.

"Please be seated," The judge announced. The audience sat back down and waited eagerly to hear the verdict. The media had been spectating the trial since day one. Almost every new station in the country was broadcasting the trial live for 7 months. Wasn't anybody going to miss this moment. Not if they could help it.

"FREE DOLPH!"

"DOLPH COMING HOME TODAY!"

"WE STAND BY YOU YOUNG DOLPH!"

"PAPER ROUTE EMPIRE 5 LIFE!"

Members of Paper Route Empire and other in the crowd chanted out sending the courtroom into an uproar. The sound of the gravel being struck against the block echoed across the room from the judge as he tried to keep the court under control.The jurors entered the courtroom and went to their seats and sat down. The moment that everybody had been anticipating for had finally come. The verdict was finally in.