🐬3.🐬

Warning: Long Chapter!!!

Excuse any grammatical errors and/or mistakes!
Enjoy!!!

🐬💙
***

Adolph Thornton Jr.

~The next morning~

~The next morning~

AJ sat on his sofa in one of his many penthouse apartments in Houston, TX listening to instrumental beats. After the day he had yesterday with bouncing from studio to studio and trap house to trap house, he needed to relieve some of the stress he was under. The only thing that could keep his thoughts at bay were his music.

Bopping his head away to the heavy beat that played through his headphones, he smoked and was enjoying his peace until he felt a pair of hands slide down his chest.

"Good morning, daddy," The voice seductively whispered and then giggled into his ear. AJ looked up to see Kaleiah, a female he'd been on and off with for the past 5 years.

(n/a: for the ones that's don't know who this is, this Masika Kalysha

(n/a: for the ones that's don't know who this is, this Masika Kalysha. she's from love and hip hop. iykyk.)

He removed one of the ear pieces from his ear and looked up at her. "Wassuh," He nonchalantly greeted her before putting the ear piece back on. She smacked her lips and went to snatch the headphones off his head. He snapped his head at her with a hard mug. "The fuck is yo problem bruh?"

"The way you just gave me that dry ass greeting and ignored me," She scoffed. "That's my fucking problem." She said with an attitude.

AJ stood up from the couch and shook his head. "I ain't finna deal wit yo shit today, Leiah."

"But you was dealing with it last night when you was fucking me!"

He diverted his eyes around before staring at her with a blank look on his face. "So?" She rolled her eyes and turned around to walk off. "Ugh!" She groaned.

AJ watched her walk away like a little ass girl and snatched his headphones off the table, sitting back down on the couch. "Stupid bitch always cryin' bout some," He mumbled to himself.