🐬2.🐬

Warning: long chapter!!!

Excuse any grammatical errors and mistakes!

Enjoy!💙

||

Rumÿuni Devereaux

Life after graduating college was a time that Rumÿuni thought would never come

Life after graduating college was a time that Rumÿuni thought would never come. Having to overcome the ups and downs and obstacles it took to get here was a bittersweet blessing come true, and she wouldn't have it either way. She was finally relieved and free of the pressure that she'd faced on her bumpy roads to success when it involved her education. It could've went a totally different way with many difficulties, but yet she managed to survive.

She slept away peacefully in her queen sized bed without a thought or worry. After her amazing night out, she was worn to the T. She hadn't remembered the last time she actually enjoyed herself, so she took this moment to her advantage to live it out how she wanted to even if it would be her last.

The sun slowly rose above the horizon and beamed through her apartment window

The sun slowly rose above the horizon and beamed through her apartment window. Its rays of shine hit her face making her stir in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered and then opened. She motioned herself to rise up like she normally does but when she felt a pounding sensation hit her, she winced and held her head.

Swinging her legs out of the bed slowly, she stood up and walked to her bathroom that was adjoined to her bedroom. Turning on the light, she opened her medicine cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Advil. Opening the bottle she dumped out two pills and threw them in her mouth and downed it with a bottle of water.

"Ugh, the fuck did I drink and how much?" She mumbled to herself as she leaned against the wall in her bathroom. She felt herself dozing off again until she heard a voice come from the front of her apartment, startling her to the extreme.

"DAMN NIGGA! YOU POSED TO HAD MY BACK! SLAW ASS NIGGA!"

"What. The. Fuck?" Rumÿuni dully said to herself out loud. She left her bathroom and went to the front of the house. Immediately she was hit with the strong aroma of weed and smoke, finding Jaxon and Kaleem on her couch playing the game.