CHAPTER: THE START SCREEN

Two Angst The World.

Player 1 Select. Player 2 Select.

Press Start.

****

...Let's call this person "They". A minor-type, pop-culture-obsessed individual.

Once upon a time, they wandered in a random hangar area. Let's assume for this time, that this is from the same universe as the game called "Gradius".

When they find a spaceship, specifically, the "Temporal Space Fighter"; the Vic Viper T-301, their heart races. That's actually just silly, but it's true, as they really like that model of Vic Viper, from its design to its lore.

They find a bridge area that connects to the cockpit... but the canopy is closed. What if they knew, that if they pressed a button, it would open?

...Oh, they somehow figured out that. Now they are in the cockpit.

Bunch of screens, buttons, levers, and handles, they should be confused...

...Well, they figured out how to launch that thing. Now they are in space. Great god.

I assume, it's probably safer to stay inside there, than anywhere else. Not like they are going to die instantly, at least it is not a "game" like that... but actually, it is a game.

The idea of "game" eventually integrated within them, collecting a set of interests and skills relative to that.

This is where the actual story begins. START SCREEN.