CHAPTER: THE STATUS SCREEN

A harsh coughing is heard from the immersion.

The Person has caught a lifeless illness. They struggle to stay up even for this second.

"They" immediately rush next to them, then begin to immerse themselves in a treatment.

When "They" charge an energy in their body, a light ball appears. They hold this up close, and gently to their heart.

The light ball further enhances itself to contain kindness and hospitality.

...I'd never thought magic works like that. They are making it work for this time, so I'd allow it.

Then, "They" feed the light ball to The Person by applying it to their chest, which absorbs it.

...The Person feels slightly better. In fact, their heart melts and mend together to recover and reincarnate for a better feeling. If that's how it works.

"They" continue to produce a few light balls, enhance them, and feed them to The Person.

With each feeding, The Person's heart melts and mends, again and again... that it forms a new kind of confession.

Eventually, The Person recovers to the point they can show their face up high again.

The Person's soft and gentle lips smirk for the better, and "They" smile with their chubby shape. Both of them had that priceless brightness on their face.

Two made sure they were close to each other, then continued on their journey. STATUS SCREEN.