CHAPTER: THE MOVEMENT SCREEN

A beat ticks. one, two, three; as the rhythm starts to rise from the harsh immersion.

With the beat, the Vic Viper is forced to move according to the instruction, either up, middle, or down.

...Isn't that a different game? What's the odds that's being applied to Gradius?

"Social contact." Upper.

"Talkative" Upper.

"Discussion" Middle.

"Confession" Downer.

"Sharing" Upper.

"Confession" Miss.

"Confession" Miss.

"Confession" Miss...

A set of critical misses continues. The beat is eventually distorted to the number of misses they are making, to the point that is inaudible.

The Vic Viper also derails from the orbit, and wanders in a void.

Even though, a small tick of hope is what holds everything tight in place. Like that, the Vic Viper is once again ready to move from where it got lost.

The beat ticks again, one, two, three; as the rhythm is restored like that.

"Confession" Miss.

"Admit" Middle.

"Admit" Middle.

"Sharing" Upper.

"Sharing" Upper.

"Caring" Combo.

"Positivity" Combo.

"Future" Combo.

"Hope" Perfect.

This time, every beat lands well, with the help of their strong sense.

The Vic Viper is in the clear orbit now, and all the options are here as well.

The results are in; a perfect S+.

The Vic Viper initiates a warp drive, and launches to somewhere hopeful.

...At least that's what I think it is doing.

Even when things will fail, or something changes within them, I think... I'm ready to say the new goodbyes and hellos.

The everlasting beat of rhythm continues. MOVEMENT SCREEN.