|| The Fruit Trio photo ||

Note/Disclaimer: I wrote this part before I knew the situation surrounding Silliva. I do not support Sillvia and this is one of the only parts that is written for their perspective. And this is a really short part.

_______________________________
Time skip: 3 Days Later

Sillvia is walking through the forest close to the wall and climbs up into Rasbi's old treehouse, she looks around and sees a chest. 'I shouldn't probably look at that.... No don't you dare look in there Sillvia-'.

*Sillvia opens the chest*

Sillvia is shocked at what they saw and felt bad for Rasbi. In the chest was a Picture of Rasbi, Owen, and Apo with writing that says "Fruit Trio", a flower that Owen made for Rasbi, a wilted and dead rose. And a drawing of Owen eating a Orange with writing from Apo that says "Owen eating his own kind gasp".

"Why would Rasbi have this... she told me she felt like someone in the clearing would try and kill her, so why would she have something like this about someone who could of... and did kill her..." Sillvia said questionably. Sillvia grabs the drawing of Owen, they gets a rush of anger at the thought of how Owen could bring himself to kill his best friend. "I knew there was a reason why I shouldn't of trusted you..." Sillvia said to themselves in a angry tone.