|| Reveal from Past Memories ||

Note: This is where the writing starts turning into a au, I created this "what if" because I was sad and traumatized by Owen's death and the end of his Pov. So I hope you enjoy this part.
______________________________
Time Skip: few days later; The Cell

*Owen is sitting in the corner of the cell hugging his keens to his chest with his head down*

Footsteps are heard walking towards the cell, Owen stays where he is and doesn't move.

'It's probably Krow, but it sounds like there's two people so it might just be Sillvia and Kyle coming to ask me more of their questions again..... why can't I just be left alone. I know what I did now. I know what I did was horrible. So why can't I get a break, I never really got one fighting outside. I haven't gotten one in this hell either,...but I guess I don't really deserve one.' Owen thought as the footsteps get closer and closer.

*the cell door opens and the two people walk in, Owen doesn't look up at the people and just stays in the corner he's in*

"Hello Owen..." a voice says as the other person is heard closing the cell door. Owen eventually lifted his head up and sees Graecie standing in front of him. "Graecie?!..." Owen says in shock as he looks up at Her

*Kyle covers his face and nose as the smell of the cell hits him, Graecie makes a face for a second from the smell, her expression quickly fades when she sees Owen*

"You look like you haven't eaten for days are you ok!?" Graecie says as she rushes over to Owen. Owen nod's but doesn't say anything. "Owen..." Greacie says to Owen as she kneels down to his eye level

"... why did you kill them... why did you kill Rasbi..." Greacie says in a shaky voice as her eyes start to water.

Owen's body starts to shake slightly as he sees tears run down Greacie's face. One of the thing's Owen hated was seeing Gracie cry.

"I- I don't know..." Owen says as he looks down at the floor avoiding eye contact, putting his hands on his head. "I dont know why I did it. I don't know why I killed them. I don't remember how I killed Rasbi. I never wanted to hurt her. I-... I failed to protect the one person who still probably cared about me." Owens voice becomes shaky as his eyes start to water again. (Man's is going through it ok.

Greacie's tears slowly stop as she realizes that Owen is still missing memories. 'But... I still cared about you, Owen I always have... I always will. Why don't you remember me. I want things to go back to the way they were, before everything happened. Back when you... where still my brother...please I can't lose anyone else, I can't lose you like Quill.' Greacie thought as she look at Owen and the state he's in.

In this Au Owen was 17 when his parents were killed. He joined the war when he was 18 after spending a year in the wilderness. His mom left him and his father after Owen was born and also for a chunk of his childhood but eventually came back to district 15. With Owen's mother coming back he was also informed that he had other siblings. Two half sisters named Quill and Gracie. Quill was a few years younger than Owen with Graecie being the baby of the three of them. Owen had met the both of them a few times but never actually had a strong sibling bond with them since his father made sure that Owen never really had any free time because of training. Owen is also distantly related to Magic and Soup on his mothers side, which is why Owen feels very protective of Magic. Owen is 28, Soup is 26, Graecie is 23 and Magic is 19.
Now that the explanation is done, back to the main "story" of this.

"Owen... please... I want to help you." Greacie says in a soft tone as she puts her hand on Owens shoulder.

*Owens body stops shaking, he moves his hands from his head back to his knees and looks up at Graecie. Graecie has a sudden shocked feeling when she sees Owen's eyes staring back at her. His eyes have a slight orange tint to them that gave Graecie chills down her spine, she takes her hand off of Owens shoulder and just sits there waiting for Owen to respond or to do anything*

Owen scoffs before speaking. "Why would you want to help someone like me. A murderer, someone who's crazy in the head. Why would to want to help someone like that." Owen says in a serious tone as his eyes flash a slight Orange glow for a second.

Graecie sits there trying to come up with a answer to Owens question. "And don't say it's because I'm your friend." Owen says as he knows that's what Graecie was going to say. As Graecie was about to say something Kyle interrupts and says "sorry for budding in... but Graecie times up. I'm sorry but your gonna have to come back another time to visit Owen." Graecie looks at Kyle and than at Owen, she stands up and says In a sad tone "It was nice that I got to visit you Owen. I'll come back another time ok." Owen nods to Graecie.

*Graecie exits the cell with Kyle holding the door open for her. Graecie walks towards the exit door down the hall as Kyle locks the door to the Cell.*