|| Intervention ||

Note: I think it's time to check on what been going on in the glade, apart from the cell, it might not be much tho.

_______________________________
Time skip: One Week Later; clearing

*Kyle walks around the glade and sees Gracie standing in front of Rasbi's grave holding a flower*

Kyle takes a step towards Gracie but stops himself. 'I should give her some space... it's not easy to accept the death of someone you've probably know for the years you all were in this maze death trap' Kyle turns away and walks in the other direction.

*as Kyle is walking towards the gate of the first Maze entrance Magic runs up to Kyle*

"Hey Kyle are you going into the maze?" Magic asked as they run towards Kyle "oh umm I was gonna go in later. If you want I can take you now but we'll have to get a party-" kyle gets cut off by magic when they say in a timid tone

"no it's ok I want to get some flowers from the maze and come back so there no need for a group to come, it's not gonna be dangerous or anything". Kyle ends up agreeing to take Magic into the maze.

"I'll take you but you can't run off, and if you or me think anything is wrong then we leave the maze right away, alright" Kyle says to magic knowing they probably won't listen to him anyways. (Kyle heard about how Magic ran off from Owen when they both went into the maze, so I like to think that's why Kyle responded like this)

"Ok, I won't run off" Magic says while looking down at the grass "ok... get your gear and stuff ready and then we can head in." Kyle states trying to be the responsible adult in the situation

"ok, I already have my stuff so if your ready to go then I'm ready." Magic says looking through their backpack. (I find it actually hard to write Magic's dialogue)