|| Owen's rescue ||

Note: fun fact - Mayonaka No Door / Stay with Me was playing on my Spotify while doing this part-chapter thingy
___________________________

Cell area: The Hallway

*Ori, Soup and Magic all head down to the cell, they are met with lava falling into the cell and the hallway leading to the cell from the walls and ceiling. Soup covers her face to try and block the heat from the lava when she sees Owen*

"THERE!" Soup says as she points to the cell we're Owen is seen trying to break the bars to escape the cell that was filling up with lava "GUYS PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE! GUYS PLEASE I- AHHHHH!!!" Owen yells to the group as Lava flows towards his feet burning him and causing his shoes and pants to catch fire (yooo this guys shoes are lit. Literally)

*Ori Runs over to the cell jumping over and dodging lava with Soup and Magic following close behind him*

"WERE GONNA GET YOU OUT OF HERE OWEN!" Magic says as Ori swings the door to the cell open

*as Ori opens the door Owens legs give out and he falls into more of the lava bust forces himself to stand and yells in pain*

*Ori immediately grabs Owen and drags him out. But not without betting burnt on the arm he used to grab Owen as more lava starts to drip and fall from the ceiling*

"ok don't worry Orange we got you" Ori says while dragging Owen out as he yells in pain "Quick does anyone have water on them!" Ori says as He sets Owen down on a part of the ground that isn't near any lava. Magic brings out a bucket of water from her inventory and pours it onto Owens legs saying "this is gonna hurt Owen I'm sorry." (Poor guys legs have been through it, first getting broken multiple times from fighting Ori and now this, I'm sorry Owen)

*Owen bits his fist while trying not to yell out loud from the water being poured on his legs*

*the fire on his pants and shoes are put out and the parts of lava on his clothes harden as the the water is poured on him*

"Ok we got him but how are we going to get him out?!" Soup says as the lava is getting closer to the group while holding up a glass bottle with water in it ready to thrown it.

"I'll carry him to the door but we're gonna need to find a way to get him up the ladder" Ori says "I... I can climb the ladder without using my legs..." Owen says while still clutching his fist in pain "ok we've got a plan now let's get the heck out of this death trap while we still can." Soup says as more lava pours into the hallway

*Ori picks up Owen and the group makes their way towards the door while trying not to get burnt by lava as fast as they can*

"Ok Magic first than Soup, I'll get Orange to the ladder so that he can climb up and I'll be last. Everyone ready." Ori says "ok Magic go. I'll follow close behind" Soup says as Magic opens the door to the ladder

*Magic starts to climb the ladder and Soup follows close behind*

"Ok Owenge it's your turn." Ori says as he sets Owen down on his feet supporting most of his weight "alright..." Owen says