08. dinner with friends

chapter eight,                 dinner with friends

chapter eight,
                 dinner with friends

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

APRIL 14!
MESSAGES!

chicks for dicks

chick #1 - millie
chick #2 - noah
chick #3 - aidan
chick #4 - amelie
----------

chick #2
we still on for lunch today?

then shopping?

chick #3
i miss seattle 💔

chick #4
shut up aidan 😡

didnt you use to live
in LA anyways..

chick #3
...yeah...

anyways.

when are y'all picking me up?

chick #1
12:30

we're going to home restaurant,
then the mall.

chick #3
alrighty then 👍

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

IRL!

millie, noah, and amelie pulled up to the freehand los angeles, millie texting noah to let him know they were there.

aidan walked out a couple minutes later, saying bye to his dad and mom that came with him. millie was here for a interview, and aidan was here just because, so they all decided to hang out.

"hey siri, i need directions to the the home restaurant in los angeles."

"getting directions to- home restaurant in, pittsburgh, pennsylvania." millie looked shocked for a second.

"that's not what i said but okay.." they all looked at eachother, when noah and aidan locked eyes they couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing.

"i can-nt breathe!" amelie spoke in between laughs, her hand placed on aidan's shoulder to keep herself grounded.

a couple pedestrians walked by and saw them laughing, looking at them weirdly. that just made them laugh more.

"okay, okay! i got the directions." millie spoke out, everyone called down and millie started driving. they all talked about work, home life, people they've met, just random stuff they could think of.

eventually, they made it to the restaurant, millie talked to the server, and they got a table right away. they all sat down and looked at the menu. millie, noah, and aidan all zoomed to the seats so amelie would have to sit on the edge.

she sighed and sat down. packing her bag at her feet. they had now all decided what they wanted to drink. aidan, amelie, and noah all wanted diet coke, while millie wanted lemonade. the server made their way to the table while they were talking.

"hello, i'm amy, i'll be your server today, what can i get you guys to drink?" amy smiled at all of them.

"three diet cokes and one lemonade please." noah spoke, ordering for all of them.

"alright, be back in a sec!" amy sent a wink their way, before walking back to get their drinks.

soon enough, amy came back out with their drinks. "three diet cokes.. aaaand, a lemonade." amy placed the drinks down in the middle, not knowing who's was who's. "are you guys ready for food? or do you need a little more time?" they all looked at each other and nodded.

"a little more time please." amelie spoke, smiling at amy. amy smiled back and nodded, leaving the table.

"stop she's so sweet." millie spoke out.

"we saw."

"i'm literally gonna pass away."

"mhm..?"

"wow thanks for the support."

"no problem." millie placed her hands over millie's.

they all looked at the menu, and amy came back a few moments after.

"so, what can i get for you today?"

millie spoke first, "i'll have the mac and cheese please."

"i'll have the.. nachos."

"i'll have the soup of the day please."

"i'll get the chicken tenders, thank you." everyone turned to look towards amelie with a seriously? look. amelie shrugged.

"that's all thank you!"

"alright i'll be back!" amy spoke.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ