17. xplr with us

chapter seventeen,
xplr with us

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

INSTA!

liked by ameliemorgan and 7,729,727 others

samandcolby new video out sunday! featuring @ameliemorgan

ameliemorgan finally 😒
colbybrock ameliemorgan sorry 😐

bellaramsey thats mf wife right there!!
stormreid bellaramsey dont even deny it atp..

milliebobbybrown so proud of my baby!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼
ameliemorgan milliebobbybrown all you bobo ❤️

user14 when did amelie come back..?
donna.wolfe user14 idk but i'm not loving it
user382 donna.wolfe blank stare..

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

YOUTUBE!

"hello, and welcome back to the los angeles times, im amelie morgan, and today i will be answering your guys very important questions!"

"what was it like filming stranger things?"  

"well, for me it was a really enjoyable experience! the entire cast is incredibly funny, and i love the duffer brothers so much."

"is bella ramsey nice?"

"bella is very nice! they are very sweet and kind, and they are just an amazing person in general."

"what surprised you most about people's reactions to you in stranger things?"

"honestly? i was suprised people werent able to tell i had no clue how to skateboard. and i was very anxious thag people would say that my acting was bad, or that i wasn't playing the role the right way, but, for the most part everything was positive."

"has anything from the show taught you to survive a monster?"

"haha.. no. if there was a monster or anything im dead from the get-go."

"when the separate volumes released, did you see what people said?"

"yes, i did. and the duffer brothers said that because of the role my character was in, i shouldn't. but uh, yeah i did. and it was mostly positive, just a little... negative."

"what, if anything, did you steal from any sets on the show?"

"so, in season three, i have this like kind of red jacket that i wear in one of the first scenes, and i really liked it, so i kind of just, took it."

"you portrayed max in season four of stranger things so well, i just wanted to know if you had gone through the same thing?"

amelie inhaled sharply, "well, i have. uh, after the release of season three, i went through a pretty, rough, time. and i was just not feeling well like, at all. and you know, i did, uh, think about certain things at times. but really, i'm in a... better.., place now. um, next question!"

"do you think you will ever find real love?"

"i-" amelie paused, did she ever think she would find true love?, "i don't know, i mean, i kind of hope so, but i honestly don't know."

"well, that's it! my names amelie dean morgan, and this, was your guys important questions."

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

IRL!

BELLAS POV!

bella stared at their tv. they had watched amelies entire interview as it premiered. they felt bad for her, they didn't deserve that. amelie was one of the sweetest people bella had met. bella was also planning to visit L.A. for a while, so, that also meant surprising amelie. everyone had helped them, millie, finn, noah, lollie, amybeth, aidan, even jeffery.

bellas bags were all packed for the next day. they would be staying for around two weeks, so, enough time to (hopefully) confess to amelie. bella was scared, to say the least. but they hoped it would all go well.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

a/n can you tell i stole bellas entire interview 🙊