24. i love you, more.

chapter twenty four,
i love you, more.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

IRL!

amelie's eyes slowly fluttered open, squinting at the harsh light of the sun. her arm laid under a pillow supporting her head. she slowly rose, putting her arms under her for support. she noticed bella doing, something, at her desk. she slowly moved to try and get a better view. amelie spotted a laptop in front of bella and finally registered voices.

bella was currently doing an interview, amelie slowly nodded, going towards the door with soft footsteps, to not alert anyone. she slowly opened the door, being careful for it to not squeak. she made a crack in the door and slid through, silently closing it.

walking down the steps to the kitchen, she spotted her dad making food.

"morning." amelie spoke in a raspy tone, due to just waking up a few minutes ago.

"happy 1pm to you too sunshine." jeffrey responded, focusing on the pasta in the pan.

"hur?"

"it's 1 sunshine." amelie waddled hee way over to a stool, sliding into the chair with a groan. "want some cereal?"

"please." jeffery nodded, turning the oven setting to low, moving to the fridge for some milk, then to the cub board for the miraculous ladybug cereal amelie grabbed just for fun, then finding out it was actually pretty good.

grabbing a bowl and pouring cereal, jeffrey then poured some milk into the bowl. grabbing a spoon and setting it into the bowl, sliding it across the counter to amelie.

"thanks." amelie grabbed the bowl and slided it closer, wrapping a hand around the peice of tupperware and picking up a spoonful of cereal. amelie reached for her phone, just to realize she had left it upstairs.

"leave your phone upstairs again?" amelie groaned and nodded. "you can eat in the living room. just make sure the blankets on the area your eating."

amelie nodded, grabbing the bowl and heading to the living room. she placed the blanket in the middle of the couch, slowly sitting down and turning on the tv.

after around 3 minutes kf scrolling aimlessly through netflix, she decided to just rewatch "one day at a time".

elena walked through the door of the home, people chatted and talked.

"sounds like alex is home."

"no, mami, that's elena."

"but i hear friends." the audience laughed in the background, amelie giggled at that for maybe the 24th time seeing it.

"hey, elena. who are all these peeps? what's up, peeps?"

"okay, so stop saying "peeps." elena spoke.

"oh, 'cause peeps are candy chicks used to celebrate pagan fertility and women are just more than baby-makers? i get it."

bella had just finished their interview, walking down the steps to the kitchen, she looked at jeff.

living room. he mouthed. bella nodded and made their way over to the living room.