20. you ready?

chapter twenty,
you ready?

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

IRL!

amelie groaned, laying her head on lollies lap. "i miss bellaaa."

"we know el, we know." lollie replied back, shooting a small glance amy's way.

"why do they have to live in the UK? why." amelie let out a fake cry, lollie rubbing her hand up and down amelie's back.

"because their family is there? along with their friends."

"but im their friend too." amelie flipped to lay on her back staring up at lollie. lollie judt laughed and patted amelie's shoulder.

"how about we go out? go have some fun."

"but staying home is fun.."

"for you." amelie rolled her eyes and got up, lollie standing up after her.

"come on!! lets go!!" lollie grabbed amelie and amybeth's hands, leading them to the car. amelie plugged her phone in, playing music from spotify. 'never let me down again' by depeche mode started playing. amelie began driving, the girls jamming out to taylor swift, olivia rodrigo, conan gray, and others. lollie snapped a picture of amelie and amybeth, and decided to post it on instagram.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

● •

• ●

• ●

liked by bellaramsey, amybethmcnulty, ameliemorgan, and 596,826 others

lolliemckenzie fav red heads 🫶🏼

ameliemorgan *giggles*
lolliemckenzie ameliemorgan eat ur sandwich.
ameliemorgan lolliemckenzie 🫤🫤

bellaramsey pretty girls ❤️
ameliemorgan bellaramsey just me 🙈
bellaramsey ameliemorgan always and forever bbg 😉
jefferydeanmorgan bellaramsey 🤔
bellaramsey jefferydeanmorgan nothing to see here 😂😂
pascalispunk bellaramsey i know what you are.
ameliemorgan pascalispunk i know what YOU are. mr. pascal. little tangled up there huh?
pascalispunk ameliemorgan *gasp* is thay a tangled reference?
ameliemorgan pascalispunk 🤫

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

the girls went to a small cafe that was still open, amelie had gotten a sand which, amybeth a salad, and lollie just got a coffee. after they finished, they all went back to amelie's house.

"bro why are millie, noah, and aidan all at noah's house? without me for that matter." amelie looked at their shared life360 family.

"i dont know? why are you asking us?" amybeth replied.

"i dont know.. just kinda sucks you know? i mean they knew we were all free." amelie put her phone down, bringing her head to look up at amy on the couch, and lollie laying on the floor next to amelie.

"girl dont look at me i dont even know the month."

"august." lollie replied

"thanks."

"guys, i wanna have a talk with you about something really important." amy and lollie looked at amelie, lollie sitting up straight, focusing all her attention onto amelie.

"okay, so, i think i like bella." amy squealed, "but, we literally live halfway across the world from each other. and we all know how my long term relationship with donna went." amy and lollie gave amelie sympathetic looks. "i wanna confess to bella as well, but i dont know if they even like me like that. what if they just think what we have is a flirty friendship, nothing more."

"amelie," amy grabbed amelie's hands, bringing them into hers, "i know im probably not supposed to tell you this, but bella likes you, a lot." amelie turns her head slightly, processing what amy just said. "bella cares for you, seriously."

"amy!!" lollie smacked amy's back. "you can't just say that!"

"what am i supposed to say?" amy retaliated, amelie just rolled her eyes. it was currently around 11:00 pm.., maybe.

"how about, truth or dare?" lollie suggested. "no crazy things though.." amy and amelie decided to agree.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

it had been 2 hours. 1 am now, the girls said stuff like 'what's your celebrity crush?', 'text someone i miss you', that kind of stuff. and it was really fun. amelie was now passed out on the couch, amy and lollie in the kitchen.

"so, tomorrow we surprise amelie?" lollie asked.

"yep."

"aren't you worried something will go wrong?"

"hm, not really no."

"should we call them to see if anything's changed?"

"yeah." amybeth picked up her phone, caling bella.

"hello?" bella's soft voice came through the other side.

"hey, uh, what's the whole plan for tomorrow?"

"oh, well you guys are going to the restaurant at like 12:30 right?"

"yeah. reservations are done and everything."

"okay, well one of you two gets up, to use the restroom, and then come over to me, noah, millie, finn, and aidan's table, just let us know. i go over to allie, and just sit in front of her. and then the restaurant knows that around 1:15 to take us to the party room so we all eat together."

"alright, got it."

"sure?"

"yes. talk to you in.. like 10 hours."

"talk later, mwah."

amybeth put her phone down, letting out a breath of air.

"you ready?" lollie placed her hand on amy's shoulder.

"ready."

"alright, goodnight amy." lollie smiled at amy, going over to the couch and falling asleep. amy smiled at her two friends, before walking over next to lollie, falling asleep.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ