21. hi princess

chapter twenty one,
    hi princess

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ

IRL!
sunday, august sixth
12:00 PM

"alright, we all ready to go?" amelie asked lollie and amy.

"i am." amy replied.

"same here."

"alright, let's go!" amelie, amy, and lollie all walked out to the car, jeffery wishing them to have fun on their way out. amelie got in the drivers seat, lollie and amy sitting in the back, solely so they can text the gc without amelie seeing. amelie looked up the directions to the restaurant, finding them, she put her phone on the stand, plugging it to aux. she went to spotify, clicking on the 'Wavy.' playlist, made by the one and only, bella ramsey.

it took about 20 minutes to reach the restaurant, parking in a lot over, they all got out. lollie and amy immediately spotted noah's car, lollie rushing over to amelie to stop her from seeing it. amelie looked at lollie confused, but just shrugged it off. the three girls walked into the restaurant.

just to their luck, bella, noah, aidan, millie, and finn were right behind them. amelie just kept staring forward, talking with amy about how she finally started the show 'outer banks' and was genuinely confused about the whole plot.

lollie turned around quickly, signaling to them to keep their mouths shut, as amelie knew everyone's voice from a single sound. the three made it up to the front desk.

"hi, do you have a reservation?" the person at the front asked.

"yes! reservation for three, amybeth mcnulty." amy spoke.

the waitress scanned her laptop for a second. "okay, follow lily to your table!" the waitress pointed to her left, showing a tall blonde smiling at them. amelie smiled back, walking over. the three girls eventually got to their seats, sitting down. lollie looked behind amelie, spotting the other four at their table, bella's knee bouncing up and down.

"uh, i have to use the restroom! i'll be right back." lollie spoke up, amelie lowered her menu to look at lollie standing up.

"oh, alright, text us if you need anything!" lollie nodded, walking over to the other 4's table. sending them a quick look. bella took in a deep breath.

"hey," millie spoke up, placing her hand on bella's shoulder, "don't stress, it'll be okay."

"yeah, i know." with that, bella stood up, and walked over to amelie's table. she spotted the two red-heads speaking to each other about something, amybeth was explaining something to amelie, and amelie was listening. bella simply sat down at the table, hoping amelie would notice.

"but, if john b's dad is dead, why even try to look for him?" amelie questioned.

"because he isn't dead. he's just missing. and because, plot i dont fucking know."

"the fuck? that's so stupid." amelie turned and put her face in her hands, dragging them down. amelie looked at bella, then to amybeth, then snapped her head back to bella at the realization.

amelies jaw went slack. she was speechless.

"hi princess." bella spoke out to amelie. amelie turned her head to amybeth, looking at her with a 'do you see this' look. amybeth just simply smiled.

"h..hello." bella chuckled, placing their hand on amelie's leg. "are you real..?"

"i mean, i think." amelies face went into one of shock.

"did u get prettier?" amelie questioned bella, "no, of course you did what am i saying?" bella blushed as soon as the words left amelies mouth.

"i could say the same for you." amybeth got up, walking over to the other table, giving bella and amelie some space.

"oh please, your way prettier bella." bella simply just looked at amelie in shock.

"amelie dean morgan, have you seen yourself?" amelie giggled, hiding her face in her hands. bella just reached over the table, prying amelies hands from her face.

"nuh-uh, we're not doing that. i wanna see your cute face." amelie just giggled, smiling at bella.

"your to sweet."

"me? your too sweet."

"god, i could just kiss you right now." amelie hadn't even registered what she had said. bella stared at amelie in total shock, they did not expect that. amelie had realized what she said, immediately apologizing to bella, "oh, my god, i-i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have said that," amelie got up, and so did bella.

"your so cute when your embarrassed." bella grabbed amelies face, giving her a small peck on the lips. amelie reached up to bella's arms, grabbing them.

"holy shit," bella looked at amelie confused, "i just kissed the hottest person to exist." bella just chuckled, giving amelie another kiss, except this one was a little longer. savoring the moment, amelie grabbed bellas neck, holding it. finally.

ʚ ═══・୨💌୧・═══ ɞ