30.

"So, are you two dating?" Jiwon stepped into Siyoung's apartment as if it were her own. She had arrived only ten minutes ago, was tired even though the flight was under two hours, and would have preferred to wash up and get into bed. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day; she'd have to explain everything to StarShip. Most likely, people would be waiting for her in front of the company because they'd want information. She'd also have to train because KCon was in three weeks, and she wanted to showcase nothing but the best.

"Yeah, but we didn't want it to become public like it did," Siyoung sighed and sat down on the couch where some dirty laundry was already prepared to go into the washing machine. "We'd only been dating for two days when that photo came out."

"Well, that's a shame," Jiwon sat down next to her friend. "Everyone should have the right to talk about their relationship themselves, even celebrities."

"Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way, and I sold my freedom by signing a trainee contract," Siyoung sighed. "Unfortunately, I'll have to come to terms with how damn hard it is to keep a secret when someone's waiting for me at every corner."

"Enough of this gloomy talk," Jiwon sat in a cross-legged position and looked directly at Siyoung. "Tell me everything about Dex. I want to know every little detail."

"There's not much to talk about, he's a normal guy," Siyoung smiled. "He's completely different from Seojun, and I'm glad for that. He'd never hurt me, he constantly checks if I'm okay, and it took him a day to learn what I like and dislike. I really enjoy spending time with him because he can make me laugh with just a normal sentence. He never gets mad at me when I provoke him because he knows I love his reactions when I do."

"You sound in love," Jiwon smiled.

"I am."

"I'm really happy for you. I was starting to feel bad that I have a husband, and you have to watch over us all the time. I'm glad you have someone now too, and honestly, I envy you. Do you want to switch? I'm willing to get a divorce for Dex. I'd gladly trade my husband," Jiwon told her.

"No, thanks. I'd like to keep Jinyoung," Siyoung smiled.

"I'd like to keep you too," came a voice from the door. Both friends jumped in surprise, not having heard that someone had entered the code and opened the door.

"He even knows the code to your door?" Jiwon playfully hit Siyoung on the shoulder.

"You'll be Jiwon," Jinyoung said, bowing. "Nice to meet you, Siyoung talks a lot about you."

"She talks a lot about you too, nice to meet you too," Jiwon replied. Then she whispered toward her friend, "Why the hell didn't you tell me Dex looks so good in glasses?" Siyoung just giggled. Jiwon was right; he looked really fantastic in glasses.

"What are you even doing here? We saw each other just a moment ago," Siyoung asked with a smile. Jinyoung, in the meantime, sat down and rested his head on Siyoung's legs. She smiled and started running her fingers through his hair – she loved his hair.

"Lovers," Jiwon mumbled and rolled her eyes. She was tasting her own medicine, as Siyoung had done for the past two years when she didn't have a boyfriend.

"I missed you, and I don't want you to be alone," Jinyoung replied, closing his eyes. "And please, call me Jinyoung." This was directed at Jiwon, who had been addressing him as Dex constantly. She nodded but internally was definitely screaming because she was a big fan of Jinyoung.

"But I'm not alone. Jiwon is here with me, and if she hadn't come, I was going to text Serim to see if he wanted to come over because we haven't seen each other in a long time," Siyoung explained.

"Serim? We haven't seen each other for ten minutes, and you're already looking to meet another guy?"

"Serim is a friend, just a friend. You don't have to worry about anything," Siyoung laughed. Jinyoung was really cute when he got jealous.

"When will you two officially announce that you're dating? There are still only speculations on the internet, and people keep looking for your similar photos to confirm that you're together. It's getting out of hand, and they're scrutinizing every little detail," asked Jiwon.

"I want to announce it officially at KCon, and Jinyoung agreed."

"The fans will go crazy."

"I think they'll hate me more," Siyoung sighed.

"Hate you? Have you seen the internet? Most of them love you even more. You might get some hate comments, but they're minimal, so pull yourself together, smile, and finally realize that not every fan is angry when you're dating someone," Jiwon patted her on the shoulder.

"I've gained about ten thousand followers since that photo of us appeared on the internet, so there must be something good about it," Jinyoung chimed in.

"So, you're using me for followers?"

"Why else would I date you?" Jinyoung laughed. Siyoung shot him a look.