❝𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋❞

❝𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲❞

Juliette Van Doren Park, a girl who rivaled F4 in riches, power, and looks, was known for her impeccable fashion sense and undeniable charm. They weren't her enemies; she didn't consider them to be, but F4... was constantly threatened by her presence. Despite her friendly demeanor, Juilette's mere existence posed a challenge to F4's status and dominance. The intense rivalry between them fueled a constant battle for supremacy in their social circle. Her presence commanded attention wherever she went, making her a force to be reckoned with in both the social and business worlds. She commanded attention.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" If you didn't intrigue her, you were practically invisible in her world. Juliette had a way of effortlessly captivating those around her, leaving a lasting impression on anyone lucky enough to cross her path. 

"Just what is a game without a little fun?" she would add, her eyes sparkling with mischief. 

Unknown to her, that game would include four other players, each with their own unique strategies and motivations.

|Traits|

• Strong
• Intelligent
• Flirtatous
• Cunning
• Kind (to people she likes)

| 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 |

❝𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚❞"I'll wait"

❝𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚❞
"I'll wait"

❝𝐓𝐡𝐲𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚❞
"I don't listen to anyone, besides her"

❝𝐊𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐮𝐥❞
"I'd be hers, if she asked"

❝𝐌𝐉 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐰𝐚❞
"Fight it or accept it"

| 𝐒𝐮𝐛 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 |

-Gorya Thitara Jundee
-Kaning Kanittha
-Mira Renita Asavarattanakul

-Gorya Thitara Jundee-Kaning Kanittha-Mira Renita Asavarattanakul

A/N: Hello author here, Hope you enjoy this Fanfic.

I like options, So Im doing all four :)
At the end, you can decide which man you like to end up with.
Im excited to publish this fanfic, all the eps. will gradually be released so stay tuned :)

Anyone cr to the people who created the photos used. Anyways enjoy :)

Also go check out my new. Upcoming fanfiction based on a series called. Hwarang that can also be watched on netflix!