𝟏𝟑

I never thought to be running for a guy who made me sick the day I met him. His unique taste in shoes and weird fashion taste hypnotized girls who drooled over him. It was baffling how someone so repulsive could have such a hold on people's attention. The way he confidently strutted in his outlandish outfits left everyone intrigued.

Yet here I am. I was resting at home after hearing how Gorya returned to where she belonged, as notifications made my phone buzz incessantly with the hashtag #PrayForThymeF4D12, which went viral on many online platforms. It turns out that Thyme got stabbed during a press conference and is in critical condition.

A wave of nausea washed over me as I read the news. Thyme, despite his eccentricities, was still a human being, as much as I tried to deny it. My friend.

So I did what any friend would do in such a situation—I rushed to the hospital.

M.J. was luckily keeping me updated. Which was a relief, as I was already on edge from the constant stream of notifications. As I arrived at the hospital, my heart raced with worry for Thyme's well-being.

I exited the elevator, my breathing shallow and my palms sweaty. The sterile smell of the hospital hit me, intensifying my anxiety. I hurriedly made my way when I bumped into Kavin, MJ, Ren and Gorya.

Kavin rushed over to me, wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. I stared up at him in disbelief. Kavin was reserved around me in front of others and did not normally give me physical affection. It had only been noticed in moments when we were just the two of us that he would let his guard down like this.

His eyes were filled with concern as he whispered, "I'm so glad you're here." I patted his back before I slowly pulled away from the hug, feeling a mix of comfort and confusion.

As we stood there, I noticed Mj and Gorya were both scared and frantic. Why wouldn't they be? One is a childhood friend of his, and the other clearly loves him. The situation was undoubtedly complicated.

Suddenly, men in black and white suits walked alongside a frail thyme in a wheelchair. Gorya yelled "Thyme!" endlessly, trying to get his attention as male bodyguards prevented her from getting any closer. Mj and I exchanged worried glances, unsure of what was happening. Thyme's expression remained stoic, his eyes fixed on the ground.

Gorya broke free, and I followed behind her, holding her hand tightly as we approached Thyme. We watched as Gorya confronted Thyme. Holding his hand as she asks if he's okay. I glared at the men beside me and sternly said, "Let her through. She just wants to make sure he's alright."

The men hesitated for a moment before ignoring my words, not allowing Gorya to reach Thyme.

I grew irritated and stood in front of them. "Touch her, and you answer to me," I warned, my voice filled with a mix of anger and determination. The men exchanged uncertain glances, unsure of how to respond to my defiance. Slowly, they backed away, allowing Gorya to continue being by my side.

"Tch, men," I said as I stood beside Ren, rolling my eyes in frustration.

Gorya's voice trembled with concern as she continued to hold Thyme's hand, waiting for a response.

He shrugged her off. "Who are you?" Gorya's face fell, hurt evident in her eyes.

"What gives you the right to touch me?" He snarled, his voice filled with anger. Gorya's hand dropped to her side, her eyes welling up with tears. The tension in the air was palpable as Thyme looked at Gorya, confusion etched on his face.

She took a step back, her hand dropping from Thyme's. As thyme was being wheeled away, I could see the disappointment on Gorya's face; her brows furrowed and her lips pressed together tightly.