𝟏𝟐

Juliette still lay on the hospital bed for more than 4 days as Ren, Mj, and Kavin surrounded her with concern etched on their faces. They had been taking turns sitting by her side, holding her hand, and whispering words of encouragement, hoping for any sign of improvement. The doctors had given no clear prediction, leaving them in a state of constant worry and uncertainty.

Despite their exhaustion, they refused to leave her alone, determined to be there when she finally woke up. It was clear how many followers and fans Juliette had, as the flowers and notes clouded the room and even lay outside the hospital room. Social media was flooded with messages of support and prayers for Juliette's recovery, showing the impact she had on so many lives.

Meanwhile, Declan stood in front of males who were shaking with bloodlust and adrenaline. His heart pounded in his chest as he faced the men who had threatened and hurt his daughter. The darkness in his eyes mirrored the rage that consumed him, fueling his every move. He knew that he couldn't let them get away with what they had done. With each punch he threw, he could feel the weight of his emotions being unleashed, releasing the pent-up anger that had been building inside him. Declan's mind was focused solely on protecting those he cared about, and he was determined to make sure justice was served.

Back in the hospital room

Juliette's eyes started to flutter open as she slowly regained consciousness. The pain in her body was intense, but it was nothing compared to the overwhelming fear and confusion that washed over her. She tried to piece together what had happened, but her memories were hazy and fragmented.

Her gaze landed on their worried faces as they started to engulf her in hugs, whispering words of relief and love. "How do you feel?" Ren asked by her side, his voice filled with concern.

Juliette tried to respond, but her throat felt dry and scratchy, making it difficult to form words. She managed to croak out a weak, "I...I don't know." Ren's brows furrowed with worry, and he gently reached for a glass of water on the bedside table, helping her take small sips. As the cool liquid trickled down her throat, Juliette felt a sense of relief, her voice gradually returning to her. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice still raspy. Ren gave her a reassuring smile.

Juliette POV

I took a moment to gather my thoughts, my mind still foggy from the ordeal. The events of the past played like a blurry slideshow in her mind, each image fragmented and disjointed.

I struggled to make sense of it all and to piece together the puzzle that had brought her to this moment. Ren's presence beside her brought a comforting warmth, a reminder that she wasn't alone in this confusion. With his hand clasped in hers, she felt a glimmer of hope, a flicker of strength to face whatever lay ahead.

"So, what did I miss?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly.

Ren's eyes met mine, filled with a mixture of concern and relief. He took a deep breath, preparing himself to recount the events that unfolded. His eyes wavered from mine to look at both Kavin and Mj with retched looks on their faces.

As he began to speak, the pieces of the puzzle started to align, forming a clearer picture of the truth she had been desperately seeking.

"Thyme's mother split Gorya and Thyme, and now Gorya is somewhere we don't even know," I gasped, my heart sinking at the mention of Goraya's name. How could Thyme do such a thing? I looked at Ren, silently urging him to continue and provide me with any information that could lead me to Goraya's whereabouts.

Ren swallowed hard, his voice barely a whisper, as he continued, recounting the painful details of their separation. It seemed that Thyme had been consumed by jealousy, her insecurities driving her to tear Goraya away from the only family she had ever known. The anger and sadness swelled within me, a fierce determination taking hold.