🔥For Ever and Ever (pt. 2)

{JJ Maybank x Female reader}

Summery: After a relaxing day on the beach, you decide to hang out with Kiara at her parents' restaurant. Soon, the two of you are joined by three of the Pouges, one of whom may just be your secret crush...

Warnings: Mentions of underage drinking and smoking, unprotected sex, p in v sex, oral sex, making out. !Female reader x JJ Maybank!

A/N: I just started watching the Outer Banks, so I apologize if the characterization for JJ is a bit off. (early season one ig).

----------------------------------

Words: ~1.5k

*I know nothing about boats so if autopilot is not a thing... oh well. Now it is.

You settle down into the large back seat of the speed boat and watch as JJ gets the thing up and running.

"I've been driving this thing for a while," JJ chuckles, attempting to make light conversation. You smile but realize he can't see you with his back turned.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, probably been three years now."

"You ever want to get your own boat?" You ask.

"I've never needed to since John B. has this one, but I guess," he pauses, "I mean, if I had the money." He turns back to you. "It's on autopilot, so hang on."* You grab one of the metal bars on either side of the seat, but as JJ sits down next to you, and the boat starts quickly, you grab onto the side of his shirt. He looks down at you, smiling, "I told you to hang on."

"And I probably should have listened." You laugh, looking back at him. Blush sets into both of your cheeks, so you let go of his shirt, and stare forward again.

"You know," he says, looking out towards the front of the boat, "I'm glad I've been able to get to know you, at least a little bit, over the past year or so." Your eyes widen slightly in shock, but you do your best to recover quickly.

"I'm glad too."

"And I hope I get to know you a little better too." He continues, tilting his head slightly in your direction. You nod in response. "Because you seem like a really cool person." You laugh softly.

"Are you trying to flirt with me JJ?" you ask, still laughing quietly, "because I've seen you do it to dozens of girls, and I didn't know you put this much effort into it." He lowers his head, a smile beginning to form on his face.

"No this isn't like that."

"Oh yeah?" You ask.

"Yeah."

"And why not?"

"Because I actually really like you." You are about to respond, probably with some kind of sarcastic comment or remark, but you catch yourself, your eyes widening again, as you turn to him slowly.

"You...huh?" JJ looks back at you, his eyes more relaxed than yours, but at the same time, you notice something new. A small hint of nervousness, that you had never seen in the carefree surfer. You had seen JJ pick up girls left and right, never feeling awkward or embarrassed in the slightest, but here, now, he looks... scared.

"I really like you Y/N, I've liked you for a while now."

"So why didn't you say anything sooner?" You blurt out. He looks slightly confused, the corners of his mouth beginning to turn up.

"What?"

"I've liked you for the longest time JJ! So why on earth didn't you say anything sooner!" You look him deep in his eyes, waiting for a response, but instead, you are met with his lips connecting, softly with yours.