💖Finally Coming Home

{JJ Maybank x !GN! Reader}

Warning: Nothing, just fluff!

--------------------------------

As you pulled your car into the driveway of the chateau, Kie was already running up to you, and when you stepping out and onto the grass, she hugged you, laughs escaping both of your lips.

"I can't believe you're actually home!" She squeals, full of excitement, and as happy as you are to see her, only one person is at the front of your mind.

"I know!" you respond, "I finished exams early, so I thought I would extend my visit, if that's okay?"

"Stay forever," Kie says, holding you by your shoulders to look at you, as if you've been gone for years. Like she had been reading your mind, she adds, "I feel like you've been gone forever."

"Feels like that, especially when I can't see you all everyday." She quickly hugs you again, before John B and Pope, who had somehow snuck up behind the two of you, embrace you.

"Long time no see!" John B greets casually, to which you laugh and roll your eyes.

"Missed you," Pope adds.

"You too," you say, a smile still pasted on your lips.

"Come get a drink, you must be thirsty, the airport is like," Kie pauses shortly, thinking, "crazy far from here." You nod.

~~~

A couple of beers later, you are all sitting either on or around the couch, slightly tipsy, but far from drunk. Pope is telling you a story about John B falling off a boat from a couple of months ago, when you hear a motorcycle engine ringing outside. You turn your head mechanically, recognizing the noise immediately, and within seconds you and Kie are both on your feet.

You turn to her, as if asking for clarification and she smiles back at you.

"Go get your boy."

You almost run out of the house, only stopping at the bottom of the steps to look at him. He's in his red sleeveless shirt, grey shorts, brown worker's boots, and classic JJ hat. His skin is tanned, and he looks absolutely breathtaking, especially after not getting to see him in person for months.

"JJ" you breath, and he looks up, his eyes focusing on you immediately.

"Y/N?" he asks, but before you can respond, his arms have you cradled in the warmest hug you could have asked for. You wrap your arms around his neck in return, clasping your ankles together around his waist, and pressing a soft kiss to the base of his neck.

"I missed you so much," he stutters into your neck, and you can feel the tears beginning to run down his cheeks. You pull away, still in his arms, and gently wipe them away with your thumb, smiling at him sweetly.

"I missed you two." Despite still trying to stop JJ from crying, you can feel the tears beginning to form in your eyes as well, and when he pulls you in closer, they fall from your waterline, slightly dampening the shoulder of his shirt.

The two of your stay like that for a while, and even when you go inside to see the others, he keeps you close to him, either by his side, or in his arms, like he's never going to let you go.