Chapter one - the meeting

Bink POV
____________________________________
How long has it been since everything started? Since we had to evacuate out of Atlanta? Since the out break started? Since the military stop trying to save us? I don't know. All I know is that I have to live in this world now. That I might be the last person in this world, and the fact that nothing well be back to normal

It's been 7 years since this started and 7 years since I lost everything. But it's part of live and I have to live with it now, it doesn't hurt my feelings anymore but I do know I need to find food sooner or later.

I sighted as I walked into a other gas station. As I walked the once busy gas station that brought so many memories of the past I ran into a walker, it's normal by now to run into them and all it takes is a knife in its head and it's down. That's exactly what I was going to do if a gun didn't go off.

It lucky didn't hit me but the walker and when the walker dropped I saw a boy. About my age, he had a hat that looked liked it belonged to a cop, I wonder if it belong to any type of family or someone close to him that he had lost. The most noticeable thing I saw was that he only had an eye. The other was patched up.

"Thanks?" I said to him, I really didn't know what to say, it's been so long since I even talked to someone or someone around my age so it was a big shock seeing him and that he was alive all alone, I thought by now he would have been dead, but I really have no room to talk since I'm also alive all alone.

"Do you have anything in your bag?" He asked as he pointed at my bag. "Only weapons and extra clothes, but no food that's why I'm here" he stared at me like he didn't believe anything I said.

No ones POV
____________________________________
Carl walked over to Bink and grabbed his bag as he pushed Bink away still pointing his gun at him. Bink was still wondering how Carl is alive looked cleaned and well feed. "Is there a safe house where your from?" "That's information that I won't tell you."

Bink nodded understanding Carl reason why he won't tell him. Bink walked away to give Carl some space, he decided to look around for some food for both of them, hoping it would gain Carl trust.

Bink walked to the back of the gas station where the can goods where and he found a bunch of them. "Hey, if your looking for food there's some back here" bink yelled out to Carl. Carl quickly stood up and ran to where bink is. He started grabbing the can food and putting them in his bag.

"Where are you going?" Carl asked bink as he glances at him. "Somewhere safe" "the only safe place I know around here is Alexandria. You could stay with us only if you help with stuff" Carl told bink as he handed him some of the can foods. As bink took them he nodded "as long as it's somewhere safe then I'll help out with everything you guys need me too"

Carl finished putting stuff in his bag then walked over where the medicine is and started grabbing them as well. "Then you will stay with me and I'll take you to Alexandria where you can help out." Bink nodded again as he grabbed his bag and pulled out a knife for safety. Bink didnt trust Carl too much still and he didn't know this place as well as he did. "Let's go then" Carl said as he walks out of the gas station with bink following