Chapter 2 - talks and meetings

No ones POV

________________________________________________________________________________

Carl and Bink walked out of the gas station with their weapons in hand and looking around their surroundings. there was a few walkers here and there but nothing to worry them that much so they keep their weapons at waist leave. "do you have a group?" bink had ask Carl  trying not to sound to scared. "yeah, theirs a few of us, enough to make our safe place a town." Bink nodded, not to used to seeing a town of people.

"do you have a group somewhere. anyone we should know not to harm?" "no, its just been me for awhile now" Carl nods as he studied Bink and he's weapon. "what about you? do you have anyone left before all of this?" Bink had ask him. "yeah, my dad but that about it then theirs everyone else that i had met after the outburst started" bink started to walk at Carl's speed and before he knew it he was asking Carl about his mom, positive that she was with them at the safe place but it didn't take long for him to notice that Carl had stopped walking by him and was just staying in place with a sad and spacing out look. "hey, are you alright?" bink had asked Carl as he walked over to him. "yeah, yeah. lets just drop this." Carl had told him with a hint of anger in his voice.   

carl started waking again but faster then he had been, Bink had to jog to keep up with carl. carl walked up to a jeep then got in as he open the door for bink "get in. now." carl had told bink has he got in the passenger set the closed the door as carl started driving the jeep at a fast past and hitting some walkers on the way. "hey dude, did i say something that hurt your feelings?" "Shut up." carl had told binks with some hope in his voice that he would just drop it. bink stopped talking and just started staring out the winder, counting all the houses and cars that they had passed along the way to where carl had told him about. Carl looked into the mirror and then back at the road thinking to himself about how the jeep was going to be need to be cleaned and what he was going to tell his dad when they get back about why he was outside the walls and why he brought someone back with him.

"when we get there you will be quiet and ill do the talking. its the best chance you got if you want in" carl finally said as bink nodded not really knowing what to say to carl or even knowing how to thank him. "i understand" he finally said as he looked at carl with a awkward smile. "i never got you name, what is it?" bink had finally asked with carl staring at him. "its carl and i supposed your bink's" he said as he pointed at the name tag on bink bag, bink nodded and looked at the road as he watched carefully  and counting the walker they had passed or hit on the way. "whatever i said earlier i didn't mean to" he said as he looked back at carl and seeing him whip tears away as he looked back at the road not saying anything back to bink but he understood and didnt try to push carl into speaking so he looked back at the road and saw gates that was oping for them and when carl got the jeep in there was a older looking man and stared at carl with a worried and anger expression. "well welcome to Alexandria. stay close to me if you want to stay" carl told bink before getting out of the carl with him following. 

carl went up to the older man and pointed at one of the houses as he mouthed the words talk in there so they went into the house and before going in carl had  bink stay out here and dont leave the lawn before he finally went into the house. bink had sat down and started looking at the people who walked by him, looking at him confused and he looked at all the buildings that he could see from the lawn then he started looking at the house that carl was in. it looked safe enough that bink put his weapon in his bag then grabbed a pack of card out and started to shuffle them. as he shuffled them a girl came up to him and he looked at her confused. she looked around his age she had brown hair and blueish eyes. "your not from here. who are you?" "bink, and carl brought me here" bink had told her as he looked back down at his cards and started to shuffle them again. "well i'm Enid and i hope you like it around here she had told him as she walked away with some other people which got bink feeling embarrassed. he not from here, he only knows one person, kinda and seeing all the people walked pass him and looking at him like he was some type of walker just got him embarrassed. he sighed and grab out some books so he can read to pass the time .