C1: That Doesn't Happen Ever...

• Chapter one: That Doesn't Happen Ever...

I wake up slowly open my eyes check the time and see it's 5:00 in the morning I have two hours before I have to get ready for school... I didn't feel like going back to sleep so guess I'll just watch something for right now in the meantime... wait didn't the new Murder Drones episode come out yesterday? I pull out my phone and check my YouTube notifications to see that GLITCH has posted episode three. I didn't get to watch it yesterday and I have a bunch of time so why not watch it?

After a while of watching the episode Uzi, V, and N are checking out Doll's house after V had shot her in the head. In Doll's House are her dead parents who were also killed by V with a shot to the head the same way Doll was. After they looked at the bodies Doll appeared and attempted to shoot Uzi with the bullet that V had shot her with, but Uzi with the same power thingy that Doll had deflected it. Doll was about to get shot by V with a rocket, but before V could she teleported away.

CRASH

After that, I heard a very loud crash in another room of my house. "What was that?..." I say to myself as I turn off my phone and set it on my desk that's beside my bed. I get up from my bed open the door of the room peek outside into the dimly lit hallway and see nothing except to dim light of the rising sun. I walk over to the living room and I see that the TV is smashed into pieces. And lying in front of it was Doll... I could recognize it was her because of her hair and the outfit she was wearing it was from the prom episode that I had just watched. She was lying on the floor and looked to be lifeless her facial display that showed her eyes was dark. This doesn't seem real... I must be dreaming... I walk over to her and tap on her facial display and her eyes instantly open and she jolts up to her feet.

She instantly gets in a fighting position and uses her glowy red symbol thing to grab a knife from my kitchen and put it to my throat. "Кто ты?" I didn't understand a single word she had said "What the fu-" Before I could finish she cut me off "Я сказал, кто ты!" she yelled in Russian and I still didn't understand. "I don't know what you're saying..."

She had gotten closer and was now really close holding the knife close to my throat I could feel the cold blade. Maybe I could convince her not to kill me... I mean it's worth a try... "Uh... please don't kill me?..."

• ~ Authors Notes ~ •

Well, that's it for the first chapter.
Hope you all have a good rest of your day or night or whatever time it is for you.
Bye bye (: