Chapter Five: Unca Blue

Its short, but this one was planned to be short

"Uncle Blue is in the house!"

"Unca!" Palette squealed happily hugging the older monster, laughing as they tossed him into the air then caught him.

"hello sweetsoul, hows my favourite kid," Blue said just holding him, Palette happily began to babble about the Month. His bestest best friend Goth, his parents and school.

"Sounds like your having a blast," he said, the child nodded happily.

"Why don't you go tell your parents I'm here," he said putting his adopted nephew down, mind you since he shouted he was there just outside the door they knew he was there.

Giggling Palette grabbed his hand, dragging his laughing uncle into the house excitedly and into the living room.

"Mom, Dad! Uncle Blue is here," Palette cried to happily.

"Hello Blue," Dream smiled walking into the living room, clearly pleased to see his long time friend.

"Heya Dreamy," Blue said, eyes widening a bit seeing subtle changes to his friends form.

"Dad!" Palette chirped happily, hugging Error as he left the basement a laundry basket under one arm.

"Hey Kid," Error said fondly to his adopted child.

"Are you staying the night Blue?" Dream asked.

"Definitely, specially since I smelled your caramel pie as I entered," Blue admitted gleefully.

"I swear you'd live off pie and Tacos if you could," Dream huffed amused.

Blue didn't deny it.

------

"You've both done well with Palette, your son is a joy to be around," Blue said later that night, once Palette was in bed after staying up a bit late due to his uncles visit.

"He's a good child either way," Error said sipping hot chocolate, while he ate real food now a days his early chocolate addictions were still strong.

"When are you telling him he's going to be a big brother," Blue teased, Dream blushed.

"I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER!"

Apparently Palette had woken up.

Dream laughed.

"I'll be right back," Error said heading to the stair, to get there son back to bed.

"Apparently now," Dream giggled.