Glee Club

Chapter 3
(Later that day )
Finns pov :
I walked into the choir room to see Rachel sitting in the back corner by her self . Sure Rachel and I broke up a couple of months ago but I still care about her a lot which is why when I heard her mom died I felt so bad for her . She invited Kurt to the funeral but I couldn't go although I wish I would have . I stared at her until she finally noticed me and then I quickly sat down next to my girlfriend, Allison. "Hey babe . " She said. "Hi. " I said distracted. "Whats going on what are you staring at ?" She asked. "Oh um did you see Rachel came back to glee club ?" I asked her. "Yeah so what ?" She said obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes and then Mr.Shue came in , "Rachel your back !" He said suprised. "Yeah , I am." She said. "Awesome, would you like to my sing a song in honor of your return ?" He asked her . "Thanks Mr.Shue but I was just going to watch today . " She said. "Wow thats a first. " Allison snorted. "Shut up Allison . " Quinn said . "You shut up Fabray!" She snapped . "Make me !" Quinn said . "Thats enough!" Mr.Shue yelled . Allison rolled her eyes , "Aren't you going to say anything to her ?" She asked me but I stayed silent. Rachel then raised her hand , "Yes Rachel. " He said. "May I be excused ?" She asked him . "Of course . " He said and she got up and left.

Rachels pov :
I got up and left the choir room as quickly as I could. I went to the bathroom and threw up in the stall. Must've been something I ate . I thought but then again I haven't eaten in weeks . I came out of the stall and washed my face off and rinsed out my mouth with some mouth wash I kept in my purse . I then took out my phone and texted Quinn that I wasn't going to come back to glee because I felt sick . I put my phone away and then left .