Fix You

Chapter 45
( 1 week later )
Rachels pov :
(Rachels dream)
I was about to unlock my car was suddenly I attacked ,"HELP!!!" I yelled. "Shut up!" The voice said. He started to beat me up ripping my shirt . He got up while I layed there lifeless . "Have a good night. " He said and left.
(End of dream)
I shot up quickly out of my bed . Its been the 3rd time this week I've had that nightmare I feel like I can never sleep . I looked at the clock and it was 5 am so I decided to go to the bathroom and take a shower. As I looked at the mirror I remembered the marks I made from where I was hit . I filled with anger and rage and before I knew it my hand had made cotact with the mirror causing it to crack. "SHIT! " I yelled as my knuckled started to bleed . 20 minutes later I finishes wrapping my hand and grabbed my bag and went to school . I was in class when the teacher got a note. "Rachel Berry please go to Ms.Pilsburys office. " She said. I grabbed my bag and left the room .

Finns pov :
I was at my locker when Sam came up to me , "Finn I know why Rachel broke up with you . " He told me. "How?" I asked. "Come with me . " He said and I followed him.

Rachels pov :
"Knock , knock. " I said blankly . "Oh hey Rachel come please sit. " She said. I sat down and said, "Whats up. " "I want to talk to something. " She said. "What?" I asked.

Finns pov :
We walked into the auditorium, "Wh
y are we here?" I asked Sam. He then dragged that weird Jacob kid out against his will and said , "Tell him what you told me . " He demanded. "Um uh what was it . " Jacob asked nervously . "Tell him !" Sam demanded. "Fine , Rachel didn't fall down her stairs she was jumped. "
Sw2
Rachels pov :
"Rachel I know you didn't fall down your stairs like you said you did so what really happened? " She asked me . I sighed and then said, "I can't. " "Honey whatever happened to you , you need to tell me so I can help you." She said. "I can't talk about okay!" I yelled. "Why not ?" She asked. "Because I can't okay! I hate what happened to me and I can't sleep without having nightmares about it!" I yelled. "What do you mean sweetie. " She asked concerned. "I was jumped ." I said . "There now you know the truth . I got jumped and there was nothing I could do about it. " I told her. "Oh sweetheart." She said and went to go hug me . "Please just don't touch me . " I said and got up and left.

Finns pov :
"I was the one who jumped her." He told me . I suddenly became filled with rage . "What !" I yelled and I tackled him to the ground. "You little peice of shit !" I yelled. "Finn get off of him he's not worth it !" Sam yelled and pulled me off of him . "Why would you do that!" I yelled. "I was hired. " He said. "By who?" I yelled. "Allison. She hired me to hurt Rachel." He said. "How she's in jail. " I said . "I've been visiting her. " He said . "You little peice of scum. " I yelled and Sam held me back so I couldn't hurt him . "You tell Allison to stay the hell away from Rachel and if you ever touch Rachel again I will find you , and I will kill you. " I threatened and he ran away .

Rachels pov :
I was at home and the door was locked and it was raining out when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and to my surprise I saw him , "Finn what are you...." without a word he hugged me tightly and said , "I am so so so sorry." In that moment I knew what he was talking about and suddenly the tears just came pouring out like rain fall .

(Glee practice )
Finn:
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
I will try to fix you
(Flashback :
Rachel and Finn are hugging as he holds her close in his arms as cries.)

High up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
I will try to fix you
( everyone)
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I
(Finn)
(Finn holds Rachels hand )
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
(End song)
(Back with Rachel and Finn )
"I promise you Rachel I will never let anyone hurt you again . " Finn told me .