The New Rachel

Chapter 6
( the next day )
Finns pov :
I was at my locker when I saw this cheerio walk by and boy was she hot . The boys were whistling at her and their girlfriend hit them for think she was hot I looked at who it was and it was Rachel , I had hardly reconigzed her at all. She looked over and smiled at me and then kept walking with Quinn. I smiled and then Allison hit me in the back of the head and said , "Are you really looking at another girls ass ?" She asked sarcastically. "Sorry its just Rachel looks so different . " I said. "She still is a troll though. " She said rudely. I rolled my eyes and then left for first period .

Rachels pov :
I walked into first period to see everyone starring at me like I was an alien the boys smiled and then Sam said , "Looking good Berry. " I blushed , "Thanks Sam. " and sat down. The bell rang and Finn came rushing in just as Mrs.Brookes says , "Hudson your late detention. " She told him. He sighed and then sat down next to me . Why is he sitting here ? He never sits here since we broke up . I thought . I looked over at Quinn and she shrugged. I sighed and then my phone buzzed . I looked down causally and it was from Finn and it said , "Rach do you think we can talk after class ? " He asked. I rolled my eye's and responded , "No . " and sent it . A few seconds later my phone viberated again , "plz I want to apologize. " He said. "You have nothing to apoligize for . " I said. "Ms.Berry , Mr.Hudson , what are you doing ?" The teacher asked. "Nothing. " We said simultaneously. "Detention the both of you . " She said and then took our phones. I sighed and gave Finn a dirty look and then we continued through class.