Starting Over

Chapter 28
( 1 week later )
Rachels pov :
Today is it , my first day at Carmel High. I don't know why but I'm so nervous about it. I mean after all it is my first day of school and I really don't know anyone. The only good thing is my mom did work here before she was diagnosed so hopefully people will be nice there . I pulled up into the parking lot and parked . I got out of the car and took a deep breath, Your Rachel Berry you can do anything I told myseld Just be confident. I thought. I then smiled and walked proudly into school. Wow I thought as I walked into the school . It was huge bigger than anything I have ever seen before . "Hello you must be Rachel Berry , I'm Ana Zegna I'll be you tour guide / mentor . " She told me. "Nice to meet you Ana and yes I'm Rachel. " I said. "Well Rachel welcome to Carmel High School. " She said and then we started to walk . "So Rachel now that you've seen everything do you have any questions about the school ?" She asked me. "Yeah I was wondering if theres a glee club here ? " I asked her. "Yes we're called Vocal Adrenaline I can bring you there today if you like . " She said. "That be great my mom was the coach but she passed. " I said. "Wait your Shelbys daughter? " She asked suprised. "Yeah you didn't know that?" I asked. "No, I mean she always talked about you but I thought you were at McKinley. " She said. "I was but I felt like I needed a new start. " I said. "Well welcome to Carmel High I know you'll love it . " She said. "I hope so. " I said to myself . "I'll see ya at lunch okay? " She said. "Okay . " I said as the bell rang and then left .