Counseling

Chapter 11
(6 days later )
Rachels pov :
It was Monday again and I had been rating more again but I was still taking diet pills. I was in homeroom this morning when I got a note from the teacher telling me to go to Ms.Pilsburys office . 5 minutes later I knocked on Ms.Pilsburys door and she looked up at me and smiled jestering me to come in . "Hello Rachel, have a seat . " She told me . I sat down and said , "What is this about?" I asked her. "Rachel I've noticed a difference in your behavior. I mean your a straight A student and now you barley passing . You've join the cherrios and stop coming to glee club whats going on ? " She asked me . "Ms.Pilsbury I appreciate the fact that you care but I'm fine I just needed a little change. " I told her. "Rachel if this is your way of grieving over your moms death than that's okay . " She told me . "I'm not grieving . I just, I just want to be left alone and nobody seems to get that. " I said. "Well I'm sorry that you feel that way Rachel but I talked to the principle and he agrees with me . Rachel every Wednesday from now on you will come talk to me until further notice ." She said. "What ! Why!" I asked frustrated. "Because you need to talk to someone and if your not going to open up than I'm going to make you." She told me. "This is so unfair . " I complained. "See ya Wednesday. " She said and I stormed out .